1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what I want in a guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tane503, Apr 29, 2013.

1. tane503

I really want a boyfriend. Some of the things I want in a boy, are that he is honest. That he loves me and is proud of me, and is not scared to kiss me in public. I want a boy who will hold my hand, and hold me close when I'm depressed. I want him to have the looks too though, like an emo or scene guy. I want hime not to be afraid to speak his mind to me, and for him to do what it takes to keep us together besides lying to me.

2. UndercoverGypsy

Well, welcome to EC, but just remember that this isn't a dating site - not sure if that's what you were trying to get across, but I thought I'd point that out. Also, yeah, emo guys are hot, but their personalities seem to suck.

3. June Cleaver

What is a emo or scene guy? I have sene the emo on other posts and wondered. Keep in mind finding the perfect guy is hard. I had just turned 40 when I met the perfect guy with 100% of my list including the sexiest most perfectly balanced ripped body I ever saw in real life. The only problem was he only wanted friends with bennies. At least I got to take him for quite a few test drives! Then I met Mike and got what I needed. There is a diffrence between wants and needs in dating. I hope you get both, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.... hahaha Welcome! June

4. Luke Matt

I personally don't think any form of kissing in public is really that appropriate (I guess it depends on the type of kiss...), but each to their own I guess. Also, repeating on what one of the above posters said, this isn't really a dating site so...

5. UndercoverGypsy

Emo was a bit of a fad a couple years back, they were kinda like goths but hotter, whinier, and more self-abusive. Think twinks with straight, dyed black hair.

6. Hefiel

I nearly spilled water on my keyboard. I like the way you phrased it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    [​IMG]

Emo Boy :slight_smile:

8. Hexagon

*drools*

9. kesmi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I won't lie and say that all I see is interior beauty, of course I want a hot guy, but I would only date guys with beautiful interior, who compliments me, listen to me, is funny and comprehensive and I wouldn't mind if he didn't want to kiss me in public!

10. Alexander69

I want a guy who loves me is sexy and has a good career

11. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

Though this is fairly off topic considering the original point of the thread, this is my ideal guy.
    Looks Emo.
    Does not act Emo. Quite simple, ain't it.

12. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone with goals, someone who is independent and not clingy. Someone with an $80k+ a year salary to match mine(TBD) so we can be dinks and do whatever we want in our free time.