1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something I've been wanting to write for a while..Tell me what you think?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pessimism, Apr 29, 2013.

1. pessimism

I remember the first time I saw you and how I swore my heart froze. I guess I instantly fell for your eyes, your smile, and your skin. Never had I felt this way before, such electricity. I remember the first time I spoke to you. What a mess. My face must have been so red as you spoke and my reply was so chattered and unorganized. What a fool I was. I still wonder how you didn't pick up on my intense desire for your body to be pressed against mine. I remember those long talks we would have on the phone. Your laugh and your voice always made me feel warmest, even in the cold winter months. Not with anyone else would I have dared to listen to such complaints about things that were so silly to me. But I desired to hear your voice and to perhaps be the solution to your problems.
    You made me feel alive but simultaneously you reminded me of how alone I was with your n disguised name and how you wouldn't talk to me at public locations. Who could blame him? I would think. I am no one to be seen with. But I still felt that electricity that I had never felt and that I have never felt since then. I still craved for it to consume me and for your body to be pressed against mine and for that warmness in your voice to hold me always but as things are too often in my life, it was not meant to be. For you were a boy and I was as well but you did not crave for our bodies to be pressed nor did you feel this electricity. I was a friend to talk to. At times I had fooled myself into believing that you had felt the same but it was never so. Simply the tricks that the brain can play on a soul so starved of affection and a body to hold. You were my first crush and I do not believe that I will ever be able to again feel the way I had on those long phone calls with your voice and your laughter.

2. MixedNutz

Very good.

The curse of the gay boy falling for the straight boy...

The feeling or reading into everything and dreaming up the fantasy of being together...

3. June Cleaver

Oh, how sad!!!! Are you going to give it to him? June

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That was beautiful, and more so because just about anyone, whether male, female, gay, straight, bi probably has a similar experience and should be able to relate.

I also like your name.

5. Cool poem, I like it! :eusa_clap

It hurts like a bitch. :frowning2:

I'm not entirely sure if that's a good idea. Some straight guys get really creeped about by gay guys liking them. Even the non-homophobic ones.

6. Naren

Tl;dr

Jk that was really good! :slight_smile:

7. DanD

I can relate, a few times over.