1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your D&D alignment?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hot Pink, Apr 29, 2013.

?

What alignment are you?

1. Lawful Good

9 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Neutral Good

21 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. Chaotic Good

16 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. Lawful Neutral

7 vote(s)
    8.6%
  5. True Neutral

8 vote(s)
    9.9%
  6. Chaotic Neutral

14 vote(s)
    17.3%
  7. Lawful Evil

4 vote(s)
    4.9%
  8. Neutral Evil

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  9. Chaotic Evil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hot Pink

Lawful Good: You strive to do good within a certain set of rules. These rules may be a personal code or a set of laws. As a good person, you avoid confrontation and use violence as a last resort.

Neutral Good: You're the negotiator, working to find peace between warring groups. You have the belief that everyone is innately a good person. A bit naive, but you are earnest. You are not bound by laws, but you don't seek to directly rebel against them either.

Chaotic Good: You simply always do good, no matter the consequences. You really don't care about laws or codes. You're the hero that people turn to when they need results quickly. You may openly disregard or even rebel against the established law.

Lawful Neutral: The law is everything to you. Rules mean everything and order is absolute. Everything has its place and god help anyone who tries to act against the way you do things. You don't think of the world in good or evil, but rather a bunch of grey area.

True Neutral: You find yourself pressed to find an opinion on most things. You are very apathetic about almost everything. The entire world is a mass of muddy grey and is not worth your time.

Chaotic Neutral: You always follow your heart, even when it leads you to destructive ends. You are a passionate individual without strong morals in either direction. People might say you have a screw loose, but they're only jealous of your free spirit.

Lawful Evil: You work within the system to make sure that your interests are met. You care little of others, so when others are hurt or even killed during your schemes, it means very little. All that matters is that you're not caught.

Neutral Evil: Manipulative and cruel. You use people until they are of no use to you anymore and then toss them aside as if they are garbage. You wish to be the center of attention all the time. By any means necessary.

Chaotic Evil: You are a victim of your impulses. You don't care what those impulses are or if they lead to you or others getting into trouble. In fact, you don't care about getting into trouble at all. If anything, you really enjoy it. You love being a rebel, even if you aren't rebelling against anything at all.

Choose an alignment that you think you identify most with and then describe why. Myself, I'm more chaotic neutral these days. I used to be neutral evil a few years ago, though. During my teenage years, I was true neutral. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#1 Hot Pink, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ooh, good idea for a thread!

I trend mostly towards Neutral Good. I wish to do what's right, or what most benefits some party, no matter what the rules may say. It proves difficult sometimes, because I'll occasionally do nice things for people I hate and then get screwed over. But how could one behave in any other way?

I'll be starting the police academy soon though, so should probably pay a bit more attention to Lawful Good. :wink:

[​IMG]

#2 Argentwing, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  3. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmmm I'd say Neutral-Lawful Good depending on the day LoL I'm a goody-two-shoes like that and am always seeking religious enlightenment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Neutral good because in church I'm always defending LGBT members and on here always defending churches... so yeah... warring indeed.

4. Hot Pink

Hmm... Maybe I should have made this multiple choice.

5. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    chaotic neutrals seem popular. that way you can be a wild card :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Lawful/Neutral Good. Yeah... I have no comment for that. It sums me up quite well, though. Sometimes I don't want to be a goody-two-shoes, but that's just who I am. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. MichaelB

Chaotic good or neutral.

I don't tend to see the point in many rules or conventions; half of them make zero sense to me. However I wouldn't purposely break the law, I would only break it if I felt it was the right decision, and if it was the right decision I would have no problems breaking it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I would say good rather than neutral. I think good/neutral/evil are entirely depending on how your own disposition perceives them, so. But I know I would never intentionally hurt or harm another living thing, so by that definition I guess I'd steer away from neutral/evil. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Lawful good. I have very strong morals that I stick to. I try and do the right thing in most scenarios

9. Pain

Pain Guest

I'd been placed as "Chaotic Neutral" and "True Neutral" every time I had taken quizzes to determine this. I'll mark "True Neutral."

10. nkwacky

nkwacky Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wonderful post, Btw..
    I'm Such a true neutral. Although clueless is a better term for me!

11. Hexagon

Neutral/chaotic good

12. lawful good. i have my own rules on what i will/wont do. occasionally i might go outside of it, but usually not. i dont hate confrontation i just try to avoid it and use violence... never :grin:

im just weird :|

13. vyvance

I'd say neutral good, but I definitely don't believe that everyone is innately good. If anything, I'd say people are innately bad, and that's what drives us to create societies with laws and a rough set of moral standards for the society. More self interest than anything.

True neutral might also be somewhat applicable. I tend to be apathetic about a lot, but likely not to the degree of a true 'true neutral.'

14. I'd say chaotic neutral. While I have morals, I don't have "strong" morals, and they are subject to change depending on the situation. I pretty much just do what I want.

#14 Count Duckula, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
  15. Just Jess

Growing up I'd be chaotic good. I learned pretty early on not to trust the powers that be and was pretty protective of my little brother. Basically I had an ethic that was based on me seeing the worst that could happen first hand, more than any rules or regulations designed to prevent the things I'd experienced. In fact I blamed the authorities and laws for a lot of it, and justifiably in a lot of cases.

But more and more, I'm finding ways to put myself first and to stop trying to save everyone from everything, which is kind of my nature. Because I've figured out what happens when I do that too. It's the biggest reason I was closeted for so long.

So my alignment now is based on having as many options as possible. Just kinda trying to be in the present and seeing everything as a possibility without labeling it "good" or "bad" ahead of time. And I'm capable of doing things I know are wrong. They're still wrong and I don't pretend otherwise, but I know I can. So I feel like I've become closer to true neutral than anything else.

16. silkfrog1292

true neutral. I see the world as a mass of relativistic, competing values and philosophies and I love playing devil's advocate when talking with people.

17. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Somewhere between chaotic and neutral good. I will always stand by what I believe to be right, but I don't care much for rules. I won't actively rebel against them, but I also won't necessarily follow them if I don't see the point.

18. Devious Kitty

Between lawful good and neutral good. I try to see multiple sides to things and comprehend various perspectives, but when it comes down to it, I have my own values and morals that I find important.

19. Joe54321

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just about neutral good but get me on a bad day and Lawful evil.

20. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Chaotic Good, though sometimes I come out as more Neutral Good because of my deliberate attempts to make my behavior more orderly. Still, despite my best efforts, my organizational disability and my mood swings pretty much guarantee I'll be on the Chaotic end of things.