1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When will they stop?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kesmi, May 1, 2013.

1. kesmi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm here to unburden all the stuff that's in my mind these days!
    After watching Prayers for Bobby and some News, I just can't understand why people are still against us, gays! Why religious people keep using bad words to say that we are sinners and we are going to hell? Why they keep chasing us? Why the can't just let us live, they don't have to accepyt it, but just stop worrying about our lives, can't they see that it's because their speech that a lot of Young homosexuals Kill themselves??
    I'm writing this because I've had enough, I can't stand living a lie just because in the Bible is written that we are an abomination, like It says eating shrimp and using different fabrics are an abomination, the same which teachs how to sell your doughter ou how to act when your slave dies!

I am in this interior conflict with who I am and what I believe, and I realized that there's nothing wrong with me, I'm a beautiful smart kid who's just a little bit different, I desserve the same love and respect!!

Thanks for Reading this, I think we all think the same!!

Yes to Love!

2. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. photoguy93

It's part of life. The sad part is that it will happen again......and again.....and again. I don't really know what will break the cycle, but it will probably move on to Something else once we get what we deserve.

I think that the best attitude is to see the positives and see what really is good in the world, instead of looking at the shit show that is our haters.

4. Caliber

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are probably never going to stop, the press (and old fashioned/religious people) need someone or anyone to ridicule and in this case its the LGBT crowd, if it wasn't us then it would be disabled people or those with other problems, we are the ones forced to take the burden so that others can be happy,it sucks but until the mindset of people change, neither will they.

5. nikom87

I don't know when it will stop, but I am also sick of the hate and the violence.

I'm so glad that you have realized that you are beautiful, smart, and worthy of love and respect. Knowing that, its harder to let others' intolerance get you down.

Stay positive, and I agree, yes to love! (*hug*)