1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Did It Happen

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4ever Hearth, May 1, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

For those who are in a relationship, just got out of one, or still can recall their past well enough.

How did you meet your "Significant Other?"

2. I met the first and only guy I have ever been in a relationship with at work (Coldstone), we are no longer together. We were in a relationship for a little over two years.

3. Bolin

We met online. We started off as just friends, and it just kinda grew from there as we got to know each other a lot better.

4. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Through friends of a friend at a gig. I spilt beer all over him.

And that was 8 years ago.

5. fuzzywuzzy

Online. Broke a rule here. No regrets.

6. 4ever Hearth

Seeing from a 2:1 ratio looks like there is still a chance to meet someone face to face.

I see nothing wrong with meeting online, hell more power to you since you found someone, but personally I'm more in my element when I'm face to face.

Guess In this day and age, that makes me a weirdo. :dry:

7. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was on holiday with my parents when I spotted him at the hotel bar. My mom actually helped to get to know him, she offered him a drink and asked him to sit with us...

8. JPC

JPC Guest

I think I need to go to a bar with your mom and see if she can find me somebody :lol:

9. Hefiel

Your mother is the best...

I'm jealous.

10. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What's wrong with taking your own mom?
    :icon_wink

11. JPC

JPC Guest

:roflmao: Her taste in men is... questionable.

12. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sure thing. If it wasn't for her I would have lost the chance to get to know him for sure. I'm just too shy.

---------- Post added 2nd May 2013 at 11:44 AM ----------

:lol:

#12 Boyfriend, May 2, 2013
    Last edited: May 2, 2013
  13. 4ever Hearth

-audience roars in unison-

How questionable is it?!........

14. JPC

JPC Guest

Her dream men are Kevin Costner and John Travolta... so pretty questionable :lol:

15. 4ever Hearth

:eusa_clap-:roflmao:

16. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    @ JPC Spain... makes me think of Pablo Alborán. :eusa_droo My boyfriend is a fan...

17. JPC

JPC Guest

I probably should know who he is :eusa_doh:, but I'm only temporarily here for university.

18. June Cleaver

Mike came up to the gate one day to see my ex Kenny. They were best friends and cousins growing up. Ken sent him away but it was too late because our eyes had met. He lived close and our neighbor's motherinlaw had died. It was love at first sight for both of us. Ken told me he was violent and hated gays and to stay away. Ken told him I did not like anyone around and for him to keep away from me, I did not like him. That was 3 days after Thanksgiving 2008. I think Ken knew what had happened and wanted to keep us apart because that night he accused me of wanting sex with him. Then November 30 2012 just before midnight I reposted a chain letter that said my true love would think of me at midnight and show up at 1:00 and get the shock of my life by 4:40. Well he came up my drive at 1 and we talked for hours and at 4:40 he complemented me on my ass. I knew then he wanted me too. Over the next few days he was over all day talking and we found we both fell in love back in 2008 and had wanted eachother for years thinking the other did not. Everything moved quickly and he never left after the first sex. I have no regrets and we both are so happy and very much in love! What a strange pair we are! A redneck, mud bogging, hunting, country boy and a transwoman from Tampa's high society who is a housewife. We are about the most unlikely couple! But hay it works. LOL I skipped all sorts of details but you get the idea and probably read other posts where I went into more details. June

19. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You should look him up....It's a singer. His music is not really my taste, but he looks mighty fine...

[​IMG]

20. JPC

JPC Guest

I very quickly listened to some of 'Solamente Tú' and 'Miedo' (which I've actually heard a couple of times in the supermarket but didn't know who sang it) and it's not quite my cup of tea either. But I might just watch his music videos on mute as he is quite easy on the eyes :lol: