1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused please help

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unknown128, May 1, 2013.

1. Unknown128

Sorry its so long i just need advice

This week is our schools carnival. My friend who says shes straight was there and i have a huge crush on her. I fell for her in the begginning of the year and she became a really close friend. She was really touchy with me and it practically drove me crazy. Now i guess im really touchy with her. So at the carnival my other friend always licks her face which she gets mad and grossed out by and well yeah. At the end of the night we were on the ferris wheel and i kiss her head a lot which i probably did like ten times there but yeah so that happened on the ferris wheel and we were sitting really close and the people working the ride thought we were gay. O no one knows im questioning myself but i think they assume it. I wish i could get over her but she acts like she could be gay too. She is obbsessed with jennifer lawrence, shes touchy, she supports gay people all the way, and idk i just have the feeling she might be. I really want to tell her before she moves away but i dont know how to come out to her. I think shes the only friend i would trust even though i have known her the least amount of time. To me she is perfect in every way, and i cant help but to fall for her more each day. Im just really confused whether she might feel the same way and i need advice to come out i want to do that in a very casual way.

2. silkfrog1292

Hi, and seeing that you're a relatively new member: Welcome to EC!

I'm not too sure what to do, since I've never been in a relationship myself, but I think that here you have two choices.

One is to tell her how you feel the next time you see her. Just sit down somewhere with her, and tell her what you've just told us on this post. You've already said she a great supporter of LGBT equality so I don't think that she'll mind it much. You've also said you kissed her head during the Ferris wheel ride; I think that she's got a pretty good idea of your feelings for her and so confessing your feelings for her probably won't come as that great a shock. Even if she does not feel the same way, it's still good to lay a ghost to rest and move on.

On the other hand, you can simply suppress the feelings you have right now. Over time these feelings would wither and die away as you pay less and less attention to it.

I think things will work out in the end either way, don't be too stressed over it. I'm confident you won't lose a friend by telling her how you feel.

Additionally, I think this thread should be placed in the LGBT advice column. If any moderators reads this post it would be great if you can do that. Thanks.

3. Unknown128

Thanks so much ill probably tell her in june :slight_smile: