1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Jeans-Yea or Nay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Caudex, May 2, 2013.

1. Caudex

Caudex Guest

Gap threw these in as a free gift to me for being a "loyal customer" or something.
    Home | Gap
    Do they look stupid? If I can make them look good, what else can I wear with them? Note-I always wear the same orange and silver shoes (they are my old running shoes), and a t-shirt. What color tshirt would work? Or do you think I should just relegate them to the back of my wardrobe?
    Also note that my school's campus is fairly cold, so I'm wearing a sweater most of the day. I alternate between two: a grey Santa Cruz hoodie and a red hoodie.

2. rancidheart

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would wear a white shirt with same red colouring as the letters, or picture. Then get some new shoes to match. Black would work or some white leather. I really like the combination of red and white. Red and black work well with each other as well!

3. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

Red pants are great, esspecialley paired with a bootiful button up shirt you can borrowed from your uncle.

[​IMG]

Just saying.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd think they look nice as skinny jeans, but in that picture in the OP? Nay.

5. Hefiel

Don't those jeans look more pink than red though? I've got nothing against pink (or red), it just seems much closer to pink than the red pants CupidBoy posted.

6. Capichino

7. NeatlyOrganized

I like the jean they are sweet. I rock red cords all the time. Its a weird look, but we're all weird any ways right? Rock it.

8. HeyAshley

yes. white belt & black shirt with it.

9. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If I could convince the world of only one thing in my life, it would be to let red pants die once and for all.

10. Boyfriend

Boyfriend Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Love 'em. Any colour goes with it, but I'd do black, wine red or bottle green.
    My boyfriend has a whole rainbow in his closet. But then again, he is latin boy and anything looks good on him...

Put possible combinations on. That's the best way to see if it's cool or not. You need to see YOU in it.

11. I like them if the wearer has a matching pair of shoes/shirt. That picture doesn't do the pants much justice in my opinion

12. JPC

JPC Guest

Wow, next time I go to H&M I'm not leaving until they give me some free 'loyal customer' clothes.
    Those jeans are great, people wear all kinds of coloured pants here and it never looks ridiculous (except orange, orange always looks ridiculous). If you team it with a white t-shirt you can't go wrong, and maybe grey canvas shoes.

13. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Love 'em!

My bf has a similar pair and he is smokin' hot when he wears them haha! (I may be biased)

14. kylo

Oh Miranda!

I'd wear them with a black v-neck and vans or converse.

15. Sayu

Yeah, I would love to have those! Mhmmm, I've really got to buy a pair!

16. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Colored jeans are fun! :grin:

While I like my regular blue jeans and different denim shades, I also have purple and green jeans; I want to get more colors when I can afford it. I just bought the green jeans last week at H&M; they didn't have the men's in skinny, only slim, so I crossed sides and bought women's jeans instead.

While I don't have red jeans per se, I have a pair of Levi's red corduroys that I love.

I usually wear my red cords with a shirt that's blue and/or white (there's a reason why so many countries' flags combine red, white, and blue, they work well together!).

I'll second the recommendation to wear Van or Converse, but then again I love them with any outfit, although some nice Polo shoes can work with too.

Throw a beanie on your head if you'd like and you'll look like a skater :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

17. CTJ

CTJ

I used to own a pair of red chinos and loved them to bits, but then i lost too much weight and they kept falling down. They have been replaced with purple now, I miss my red chinos still :frowning2:

18. I'd say no to those. I have two pairs of dark-ish red corduroys and they're really nice. That 'chino' style in general is very unattractive, but bright red ones? Hell no.