1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Ever Been Caught?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deliciouslysexy, Apr 9, 2008.

1. deliciouslysexy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Have you ever been caught making out with your significant other by your/their parents, other family members, friends, etc?

2. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A lot. And a lot more than making out. I don't even think I can count how many times my girlfriend and I have gotten walked in on. She has 2 doors to her room and one doesn't lock so thats mostly the problem.

3. deliciouslysexy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been caught making love to three of my ex-boyfriends by their parents which actually turned me on. I also got caught by a professor at a college making out with a student aide, and have been caught making out with my ex by his best friend.

4. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We get turned on when some one watches too. We did it in a movie theater full of people and it was really sexy.

5. Thank goodness for smoothnes
    Although once my neighbor came over when i was in the shower with someone
    so i came down with wet hair and there was car in the drive way
    so idk what she thought lol.

6. gator388

gator388 Guest

I've never had a boyfriend so far...but when I dated girls I was caught making out in her van by my sunday school teacher...she used to walk a lot at night and we lived in the same neighborhood. The windows were all steamy and she passive aggressively asked me about it the next morning at church (embarrassing). My dad has walked in on me before and he used to flash the lights outside.

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been caught making out by my ex-boyfriend's parents... who are fundamentalist Christians. Lol.

8. wildncgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I got caught once. My daughter came in the room, but I really don't think she knew what she saw, she was only 4 at the time and she was still half asleep. But later I overheard her say to someone that "mom has a girlfriend". Opps!!

9. Quitex

Quitex Guest

You have a very brilliant daughter. I mean, not that at four won't recognize genres, but still. I'm amazed.

10. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

I am not really sure if we got caught by my bf's mom when we were in his bed. i was under the covers and stuff and i heard the door and came up. i think he got his boxers on, but i was under the covers with a boner naked! so idt she caught us, but it was close.

11. Psychedelic Bookmarks

lulz I wish I had someone to be caught with :lol: The closest I come is getting caught straight after "me time". Not nearly as exciting.

12. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I've had my mum walk in me whilst kissing, with hands going places too, with my ex bf. Whoops!! Haven't had a gf, but couldn't imagine what it'd be like being de-closeted at the same time!!

13. sexyalex

errr..no :dry:
    i have never done anything with anyone to be caught yet :dry:

14. OneHatMadder

One of my friends walked in on my boyfriend and I... when he was just wearing a towel...

15. tehnathan

My current significant other? No.
    My ex (when we were dating)? Yes.

16. RENThead

my ex girlfriends parents walked in on us a few times... but, they knocked.. and we were only making out.. so they walked in 2 find 2 girls laying next 2 each other in a single bed (though they werent stupid, and they knew she was bi..)

the scariest thing was at my place, we were making out for a bit, and then a song came on and we HAD to change it, so i got up to change it, just as i did, mum walked in. any sooner or later she would have caught us (she doesnt know about me... she has no idea) so that would have been bad...
    since then, we havent done anything at my place.

17. Grantious

considering i've only eva kissed 1 guy and that was drunken in a club no lol

18. Yuki Shihoin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh oh oh! My first girlfriend, we were over at our friend's house (The both of us) and we snuck away from the group she had invited over (It was some special occasion, a birthday or something) and we went and made out in her room. Then, minutes later, she walks in on us, and it is ungodly awkward for a second before she walks right in, picks up whatever she came to get and walks back out without a word. We never spoke of it ever again afterwards.

19. KaotikPrincess

I have never been caught making out but when I was 18 my ex boyfriends dad walked in on us when we were having sex lol. Can you say AWKWARD!!! I couldn't look his dad in the eyes for months after that haha :eusa_doh:

20. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My (at the time) 80 year old grandfather walked in on me at 15 with my girlfriend of 16, both naked, making out, my fingers in a warm place.

horrible.