1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a question to see what others would do

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by justcallmejoey, Apr 9, 2008.

1. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a cheerleader in my first hour class. She was being extrememly rude, obnoxious, and pissing everyone off. And we had a substitute. She started to go after my friend John. Calling him names and crap like that.

About half an hour later, she tries to throw something at my friend. She misses and hits me. I get PISSED. I wasn't in a good mood to start the day. She starts trying to pass of that she's sorry. I keep tellin her I don't care and She's pissin me off.

I find out from a friend that she's crap talkin calling me a dyke and blah blah blah. My friend said I should have kicked her ass into the ground.

Should I? Shouldn't I? I don't think she's worth the time but my friend is.

--Joey

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I personally think you should have....they need to be taought a lesson

3. Grof142007

getting physical never makes u feel good afterwords

Get Vocal Say some thing so Smart she left Speechless that will leave a smile on ur face for the rest of the week =) that and it will have everyone talking how she got put in her place :slight_smile:

4. Getting into a physical fight won't do much, try to get her in trouble some way. Or say something mean that you know will sting, like calling her fat or ugly.

5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Let her know what you think of her behind-the-back insults, but do whatever you can to avoid physical or verbal abuse. It really won't make you feel much better, it's likely to get you into more trouble than her, and in the worst-case-scenario it would press the "violent, raging dyke" stereotype even further.

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I think it does make you feel better =]

7. jroakwood

dont get physical.
    its lame.

honestly, i can see it from both ways.
    you dont understand her, she doesnt understand you.

what grade are you guys in btw?

8. Helen

Helen Guest

Yeah, don't be physical, tempting as it is to deliver a whopping great punch to her stupid little face. Just say something so sharp and cutting she'll still be trying to figure out what you said this time next year.

9. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

ah getting physical is way better. i mean her walking around for a week with a black eye would have been pretty satisfactory

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whenever somebody gets like that, I just look at them with a mixture of confusion and annoyance, and say "Does ANYBODY like you when you act like this?"

Lex

11. PEEKINGOUT

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ya, I Mean Lets Be Adults Here, Or At Least Attempt To Act Like Em'. Getting Verbally, Or Physically Agrresive Isn't Gonna Accomplish Anything. In The Long Run, If You Fuel The Fire Your Just Gonna Create An Even Bigger Mess. At The End Of The Day Its More Important To Understand Than To Be Understood. I Would Apologize For Being So Unwilling To Accept Hers. Anyways Boys Arent Supposed To Be Mean To Girls Anyway....shame On You..lol

12. justcallmejoey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We are both Juniors in High School.

And today I didn't even go to that class only because I over slept so I'm SURE that she started some rumor that I'm afraid of her. Now that I have had the chance to cool down about it I agree with most of you guys. Getting into a fight would be a waste of my knuckles.

You guys rock thanks so much.

#12 justcallmejoey, Apr 10, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  13. My Names Ashlee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree it would have been a waste of your time and I told you that.

14. TyraBanksIsFierce

Break her nose. xD

15. Steam Giant

Sorry if something similar was already said, I don't presently have the time to read the replies in detail :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but I'd say that you should weigh the punishment with what you'd accomplish. I don't know how your school's system works, but mine ranged from a detention for minor scraps, and suspension if one or both students sustained more serious injuries (like, requiring stitches). If your school's system is similar, you should ask yourself (if you just want to give her a black eye), is it worth the detention to stand up for John? Doing so wouldn't take back her insults or make anyone else think any better, but it could mean a lot to John.

But the biggest question I'd be asking in your shoes is, "is this bitch even worth my time?" Beating her up would make her appear more important than she actually is, and draw further attention to what she was doing.

It's not an easy call, and when it comes down to it, you're the only person capable of making that choice. If you think she's hurting your friend enough that she has to be made to stop, then by all means, stop her, just make sure to think things through beforehand.