1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Erm... what????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sillyolme, May 4, 2013.

1. sillyolme

Okay, so I took this quiz (Still trying to determine if I am asexual or not. This one really didn't help) and it came up with this result:

You might not think so, but you definitely have more of an interest in all things homo. You are a fairy and your flame is a-burnin'! You are an imperfect bisexual. You're halfway there. Keep trying!

You are an imperfect bisexual. You're halfway there. Keep trying

I'm sorry, but... what? Since when are gays "Imperfect bisexuals" trying to achieve Bisexuality. When has bisexuality ever been the main goal for gays?? Is it just me or is this slightly offensive and doesn't make sense.

2. eatsleepclimb

I just took that too, got the same result. What???? It's so weird! halfway to what?

3. sillyolme

I think it is meaning half-way to being bisexual, bisexuality is apparently the master sexuality??

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Apparently I'm a perfect bisexual and angels weep when I jerk off. The hell is this? I had no idea there was such a thing as a perfect bisexual. -_- And I was about to turn in my bisexual club card for not being perfect enough. ;p

5. riahf

I got the same answer and am equally confused. I was especially mad, because question one "Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex?" had no no option. So I either had kissed someone of the same sex, or my other option was that I was repulsed by it.

What the heck is an imperfect bisexual?

---------- Post added 4th May 2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

^lol^

6. sillyolme

Why do they like bisexuals so much???? I bet, the person who made the quiz is bisexual and thinks alot about themselves.

Also, I was annoyed by this question too. I want to kiss a girl, but havnt gotten round to it yet, and this wasnt an option

7. eatsleepclimb

8. riahf

OH MY GOD! I went through and did the straight answers, too. That almost makes me sick.

#8 riahf, May 4, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
  9. AKTodd

Um. Folks, you do realize that any sort of quiz you take on the internet in a matter of minutes is probably imperfect at best and a complete waste of time at worst, right?

At the very least, the range of possible questions and answers probably have more to do with the imagination of the quiz authors and their desire to give 'entertaining' answers than any serious attempt to provide people with useful information about themselves.

The exception to this might be a serious test produced by the Psychology or Sexual Studies department of a major university (with sufficient proof on the website to actually demonstrate that the claim of origin is genuine). Anything else should really be taken with a keg of salt.

Todd

10. TheWrongWay

Last quiz I took told me that I was 70% gay and 35% straight. They're fun to take for laughs though xD

11. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Other than the fact that it's three poorly written questions without exhaustive options for each one that doesn't in any way help asexual* people figure themselves out, it privileges multisexuality to a nausiating degree.

Apparently, I have "Achieved Sexual Perfection!!!"

Nevermind the fact that I'm probably an 80-20 gay-leaning bisexual... "Perfection"

12. Foxface

I would also like to mention that there is NO Kinsey test or quiz. The Kinsey scale is nothing more than a personal self reflection. It is YOU that decides where you fall on the Kinsey scale not a test

Foxface

13. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you're over reacting.

14. Sully

If you take any heed to what some spastic internet test, written by spastic, says about your sexuality, you're in severe need of a reality check.

No amount of puerile internet tests is ever going to give you any level of clarity and introspection!

15. lull23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This.

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Well, no, the issue isn't that I/we take it literally, but that it's such a stupid and poorly written quiz. Thrust a biology text and a Cosmo at a fourth grader and they'd come up with better.

17. Hexagon

Well I got

Such things are pathetic. Each question was simply a rephrasing of "Do you like girls, guys or both?", and given that that is what people taking the test want to find out, it was hardly helpful. They're also highly simplistic, and they ignore all other sexualities, except for Bi/Homo/Heterosexual. You won't find an answer to your sexuality from quizes.

18. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That test has a pile of questions where there are no asexual options. I'm pretty sure you can't get it calling you asexual.

It called me straight, because it pretty much only asked about same-sex attraction and I said I didn't feel any.

---------- Post added 5th May 2013 at 12:18 PM ----------

This quiz is a lot better:

BrainFall.com - The Asexuality Quiz