1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimenting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mattyk99, May 4, 2013.

1. Mattyk99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Can you gays just post your stories of experimenting, say stuff like who with (friend, family member not names), how did you get started, what you did where did you start, just basically the whole story
    I need to know how to ask my friend (we are both 13 and male(!)(&&&)

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I never did but I assume nature just sorta takes over and it happens? I didn't know there was an organized plan/arrangement behind it LoL

3. Mattyk99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's not so much organised, more of just a strategy cuz if it goes wrong my life would crash and burn

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Is that you Gays or you Guys Lol

It's not planned, it just happens, you could be in a sleepover & you are talking about general Boys stuff & you get onto the subject of sex & masturbation, before you know it you are masturbating together & then start masturbating each other (mutual masturbation)
    it just happens & is a natural part of puberty & growing up :slight_smile:

5. Mattyk99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
  6. June Cleaver

I was in the 6th grade and the school bully who lived up the street told me to come to his house. When I got there he said he had something neat for me to do. We went inside and his mom was gone out and he took me into the bathroom and opened his fly, then asked me to suck on it. I did for a while not knowing if I was doing a good thing. He then asked the next day and before I knew it it was happening almost every day. Then one day it happened! We both freaked out! Then I was hooked from that moment on! We played regulairly until we were out of school and that summer we moved in a apartment and were partners until we were 20. That is what happened to me. June

7. BudderMC

If you see the super high risk associated with this, why are you going through with it?

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't have my first gay sex until 23, so I don't have much to say to you, there. I would do a couple of things. Make damn sure that you know he's gay and interested. Second, make damn sure that you both get the facts on sexual health and safer sex practices. Third, make damn sure you understand consent issues and both you and he are willing at all times; that means before and during...

Finally, I just want to warn you that even if it's just good clean fun, you can develop powerful attachment to him even if you don't want to, and if you don't have a relationship with him, it could hurt you emotionally, so just be prepared for that.

I can't reach through the internet and force you not to, but you should probably wait at least a year or two to make sure you get a little bit more life experience about stuff like power dynamics and attachment.

In brotherhood,

Adrian

9. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it just happens. While I was experimenting when my girlfriend and I were in a break in our relationship, I met this one guy, and we kinda kissed and hung out and messed around for a few days, although it was nothing serious. It kind of just happens, like others and I have found out.

Also, everything that Adrian said!

10. EddyG

just happened here too in a way, was about your age, at the public pool in the locker room with a friend my age, no one else there, he pulled his dick out of his suit and showed me, wow! We ended up doing stuff the rest of that summer, in the pool (what was the lifeguard thinking?? He could def'ly see us...), at his house, in tents. Fun times. Tents were lots of fun.