1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Increasing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zak, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Zak

Zak

Ok...for the past month or 2 I have been checking the most people online! Last week, the top was on march 18, around 600 people I think....The today, we set a new record of about 660. There are more people online that are members and non-members! I dont really know if this is a good idea. Too many people, mean people get neglected, and too little people means, not enough variaty of people! Have you guys noticed this?
    I think it is a good thing....more people on EC, means more people we can help! Your opinion?

(BTW...I ahd no clue where to put this thread, so I put it here) lol

Z

2. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Yes, there are more people visiting this site (!)
    I will encourage them all to create an account and yell hi. You never know, we come in handy the times you less expect it.
    And if you're a horny 50 year old dude that want to use the "free" chatroom for disturbing things, go away. :slight_smile:

3. Jim1454

I'm not sure I understand this? Why would more people be 'neglected'? Why wouldn't the new people be able to support each other?

More people in here - in my opion - is a GREAT thing. I didn't come out earlier in life because I just wasn't even aware of what it meant to be gay, and I continued to deny it I think because I harboured such a negative impression of being gay. The thought of coming out was terrifying, because I just couldn't relate to being gay.

This site provides so many advantages that help in all those areas! So the more people that are here, the more people that AREN'T going to struggle quite as much or quite as long as I did. And that's a good thing!

4. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

dude, i hate when people say that there is getting to be too many people here. Thats a good thing. EC is like an awesome present for everyone to share. and denying people that opportunity is selfish

5. Ty

Ty Guest

*facepalm*

Not another one of these threads =/

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fine, I'll leave. Bye.

Lex