1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of women do you find attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reptillian, May 4, 2013.

1. Reptillian

This is just basically the female version to that other thread except a few differences in title.

Here are some attractive women

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Shorter, darker skin, and large breasted...

3. Hexagon

All, pretty much.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Dark hair and eyes, round face, shorter than me, tan skin...

5. Renge

Long hair, slim, tall, older, white skin (doesn't mean to discriminate)

6. imDia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Naya Rivera <3

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nice smile, taller than me, dominant, a bit more masculine than me while still having feminine qualities, etc.

8. the 2 women you just posted. helloooo :icon_wink

9. Ragazza

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like natural girls, too much make-up and fake tits are big no no.

10. Dreamscale

On physical aspects... sort of skinny (sort of) but good posture, almost same height as me, fair skin, long hair (with bangs), high cheekbones. Umm, femme ones.

11. Around my height, not too fat or too skinny. Blue or brown eyes, curly hair and a heart face shape are super cute :slight_smile:
    I usually prefer boyish girls, but there are some beautiful femmes out there.

12. evora

I don't find those two girls attractive. I like women with short hair, although they don't necessarily have to have short hair but so far I haven't seen my type of women with long hair. I'm definitely attracted to women who aren't feminine. I don't think it matters what they wear or what their hair is like as long as their overall appearance and posture give me butterflies in my stomach.

But if I wanted to be very stereotypical, based on experience, I'd say it's slightly older women with short brown hair dressed in plain clothes who look and act like boys except they aren't.

13. Preferably long brown hair, tastefully dressed, little or no makeup, glasses, lots of smiling.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Possibly middle-aged is important? I dunnoo

14. Femmeme

Rachel Maddow... Hot AND brainy! Yes please!

These are showing my age a bit, but when I was hitting puberty KD Lang and Tracy Chapman were both super popular and I had HUGE (secret) crushes on them.

My preference is usually masculine, butch and genderqueer but some I'm starting to find myself occasionally attracted to more feminine women lately. Awkward, nerdy types that can rant passionately about some strange obscure subject like... I dunno? Gender roles and social construct in 19th century Russian literature, or Superheros as an expression of Jungian Archatype... Stuff like that totally does it for me.

Oh, and super skinny women are a turn off. It doesn't matter if they're chubby or buff, but I like a body that takes up space and has some heft!

15. Obscurity

Gosh, I like a lot of different women. I have a big thing for Asian women: East Asian, South Asian, whatever. There are some really fine Indian women!

I also love redheads, natural or otherwise. Glasses totally add to it, too. Yummy!

As far as body types, there is a wide range. I'm more concerned with how well everything balances. A shorter woman can be a little heavier and bigger-chested while looking great. A tall woman often looks better thinner. Not always, but I've generally found that to be the case. A pretty face is a must, especially eyes, nose, and cheekbones.

16. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Right!? LoL

I am very complex in my attractions. I'm attracted to feminine qualities sexually, but love all the people! However, sexually speaking, Femmes light my fire! (or possibly a MtF) I'm attracted to round or heart shapes, so I love love love curvy women. However, I wouldn't mind a girl with small breasts over ginormous fake ones. I also LOVE gorgeous hips, and to me Jennifer Lawrence is the perfect example of my ideal body type LoL

I love blue and green eyes most but can work with any color of eyes really (I have blue/green eyes) and all hair colors. Blondes are probably my least favorite just because most of the time they dyed it blonde and you can almost always see dark roots. (I have a shallow side LoL but I am naturally blonde by the way) Also I absolutely love a dark hair, light colored eyes contrast.

Personality wise, I love "submissive" women. What I mean is, women who are passive, laidback, down to earth, motherly, shy, introverted, and sexually speaking. I also look for someone who shares my faith, is nonjudgmental and open-minded, is intelligent, is a pet lover like me and LOVES to cuddle.

Oh also girls shorter than me! (Not too difficult to find)

I'm willing to work on issues that aren't deal breakers though. Nobody's perfect. :slight_smile:

#16 myheartincheck, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
  17. Eatthechildren

tall, short, curvy, thin, dark, pale, elegant, clumsy, etc
    I JUST LIKE GIRLS A LOT

18. jdeb1992

I have to go with a nerdy personality, but also have to be hot and smart.

19. julia

Usually a little bit older than me, brunette, curvy, bright eyes.

20. jeanie

jeanie Guest

I've been attracted to all kinds of girls, but lately stems/androgynous girls have been making me swoon. I prefer girls with darker features, and I love girls who are passionate about or talented at something.

As far as body types go, I love them all. Tall lean girls and thick, curvy girls with hips, thighs, and ass attract my interest equally.