1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning again?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, May 5, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Okay, so I was pretty sure I was a lesbian, and was pretty sure for the past 3-4 months. I was becoming really happy. I even came out to 4 of my close friends who have been so supportive. (!) I just didn't look at guys the same I did with girls. I only had 1 or 2 guy friends. Like proper friends. But recently my friend has introduced me to some of her guy friends (there's 4 of them), and we've been getting really close. We talk like every day. I find myself wanting to like them. I say wanting, because I can't figure out if I do actually like them or I'm hoping that. I may be hoping that I do, so I'm bisexual. Then it won't be as hard for my parents (who are homophobic.) So maybe I'm just hoping I like this guy. But I don't know what to do. Because I'm thinking about him a lot, and when we hug I don't want to let go. But the girl I like really turns me on when I hug her, and it feels completely different. I just don't know. :bang:

Sorry if it's too confusing to answer. I'm in a bad mood and don't what makes sense:icon_sad:

2. Sometimes it can be difficult trying to understand your sexuality and its hardly a walk in the park when you do figure it out. In this case you might be bi, but again if you say that when a girl hugs you it turns you on you may be a lesbian, sit down and think carefully and even if you are bi its not a problem if you like both 'clams and sausages' but for now have a hot drink and relax. Hopefully the answer will come to you soon

sorry if i sound a bit cryptic
    (*hug*)

3. Do you know for a fact that your parents would be okay with you being a bisexual more than a homosexual?

Regardless of what your parents may or may not think about your sexual orient, you should not be troubling yourself with that at the moment. Take this time for YOU to figure out who YOU are. Constantly thinking about what other people think about you is only going to provide unnecessary stress.

4. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well yeah the would. They'd much prefer it because then I cant still have a proper family. They'd still find the liking girls part wrong. But they'd prefer it to only liking girls.

Ok yeah that makes sense. I'll forget about what they feel for a bit. I guess that does mean more stress, and more confusion. I was so sure I was a lesbian. I mean I get so turned on by hugging girls. I don't get that by hugging guys. I mean everyone says im young so my hormones are everywhere. So getting turned on at this age basically means nothing:// I just dont know I thought I had gotten past this confused stage. It's like the worst feeling ever doubting yourself, and just being so confused ://