1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jameson, May 5, 2013.

1. Jameson

Hey everyone! So, the season 3 premiere of Homeland is four/five-ish months away, and I just recently watched Zero Dark Thirty. Now I'm like totally into the CIA and want to eventually be a part of it. I definitely know it's not all glamourous and spy-mania, but still to be working in the government is awesome!

I guess my question would be what languages to study, as knowing a foreign language is a vital part of being in the CIA. What languages are you guys interested in? Also, what's Arabic like to learn? I'm taking Spanish III next year, so I at least have one foreign language to back me up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know this is a super odd post, but it's something that has been seriously piquing my interest lately.

(also, when I created the title, I put in "CIA", but it's been changed to "Cia". Is it possible to correct?)

#1 Jameson, May 5, 2013
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
  2. Hexagon

I don't have much to contribute, either on the arabic front (as I don't know it) or whether or not the CIA is a good choice of career (as I'm not american), but I just wanted to say good luck. And I might suggest a backup plan, cause not everyone gets to do their dream job.

I considered becoming a spy once, cause I'm excellent at lying. I decided not to pursue it though, cause I hate governments.

3. I totally agree with that