1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bra Talk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Batman, May 5, 2013.

1. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sooo bras. What kinds do you like? What kinds don't you like? Favorite pattern, style, etc? Underwire? No underwire? Chat it up.

I feel like I'm gonna regret posting this.:confused:

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like the kind my beloved wears. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nah but seriously LoL I ain't picky because I'm just happy if I get to see someone else in their underwear. :eek:

Silky or Satiny is nice though... :icon_wink

3. jeanie

jeanie Guest

I hate bras...I don't really need them, but it'd be noticeable if I just suddenly stopped wearing them.

If I must, I like black or neutral colored t-shirt bras. I like bralettes and sports bras (I'd wear them all the time if I had more) and I'll wear them in any color or pattern.

4. HeyAshley

i like working out or just staying at home so i can just rock a sports bra all day, so comfortable. otherwise, anything that doesn't have that stupid wiring.

5. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm. Thought you meant on others. Why would I post about what kind of bra I wear? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LoL

6. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whatever I can find that fits, which is no mean feat given that I'm an F-cup, and isn't overly expensive.

7. FemCasanova

I am very into the simple and classy stuff, usually only black, sometimes dark blue with a bit of push up. I like that look on my GF too. I don`t think I`ve ever own a bra in any other color, oddly enough. I just like the standard black round type with underwire.

Lately I have struggled a bit though, because it seems my bra`s are shrinking :frowning2:
    No, I am not getting bigger, it`s the bra`s that are shrinking, I`m telling you! :wink:

8. Naren

I like those ones that go over your boobs. Yeah, those ones.

9. Dreamscale

I don't like bras. I don't wear bra when I'm at home, my parents would complain about it.
    I kinda prefer the loose ones. My mom would make me wear bras that are too tight which I thoroughly explained that I can't breathe within 'em. :L

10. evora

I prefer to buy my bras from Takko (I'm not sure if you have it in the US). I like wearing plain but padded ones, with underwire. They are very comfortable!:slight_smile:

11. walkthisworld

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love bras that have silk, lace and pretty colours, on me and my girlfriend.
    I really hate sports bras, they just do not make me feel attractive at all, nor do they look attractive. Unless you're running, in which case you kinda have to wear one...

12. Lark

Lark Guest

I love bras with cute patterns on them. I got a set the other day that had dark blue and pink stripes and I love them to bits. So yeah, stripes, polka dots, anything that's a bit quirky and cute really. Don't really like lacy stuff so much.

13. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Meh, I don't like wearing bras. But when I do wear them, I prefer them to have no underwire, and to make my breasts look smaller

14. QueerQueen

Interesting, I really thought you would have said something along the lines of lace or frilly.

As for me.. I love bras with underwire I don't think I have any sports bras or anything like that, and I don't think I would feel very held up-ish? if it wasn't that way. I personally think girls look sexy in any kind of garments, but I think wired ones look good. Not really picky for color, I used to wear only black and navy blue, but when I got my chest measured and had to get a bigger size I went for ones with more color. The one I have on now is black and white striped, with a pink ribbon in the centre and the top edge of it is laced in black, I think it's cute :icon_bigg Oh and I also really like when girls match their garments, top with bottom, I think it's pretty sexy.

15. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

I where sports bras 99.9% if the time. Different style for running and working out than everyday where though. I like bright colors and fun prints on them too.

16. KingdomKeyDK

i'm not a woman, but I like the ones that are soft inside... :lol:

17. Mysz

This. I used to love wearing sports bras, but then I tried on a bra bra and really liked it. I feel a bit more put-together. :grin:

18. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Simple tan bra with underwire. I'll wear my sports bra if I think the neck opening of my shirt goes too low.

19. hershey anershy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I like bras with exotic patterns xD underwire is preferred. I also really like lacy bras :slight_smile:

20. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

I usually wear minimizers because my shirts (especially button down) don't fit well without them (I guess I'm weirdly proportioned).