1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is he bi or what?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by confusedlondon, May 5, 2013.

1. confusedlondon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So there is this guy I've been crushing on for ages, he is so beautiful and perfect, he doesn't know I'm gay, I haven't told anybody that although I'm very out there so everyone thinks I am or they think I'm camp. So anyway this boy and eye always make eye contact but we never speak only like a few times but its nothing big. He recently added me on facebook and I got really excited because we do NOT speak in school so why would he add me? Maybe because we have a lot of mutuals? Who knows.. But in school I'll sit with my people and he'll sit with his and I always catch him staring at me and when I look back at him he carries on staring or looks away or just acts like he was looking at something eles, he sometimes comes over with his people to my group of people at break and we all talk but I see him staring at me and when I look he looks away, he's quite manly and all that I know he's had a girlfriend before but only one. I looked through his facebook pics and I notice he's always with his guy friends pretending to kiss them or there are videos of him fooling around shaking his ass, his info says "intrested in women" but I don't pay attention to that as I have hooked up with closted guys who act homophobic around people. But this boy is different, the way he looks at me is just unexplainable, I've dreamt about him a few times and I like to think he's dreamt about me why he keeps staring at me, we never talk but when we do talk he makes eye contact and smiles a lot, when we talk online he always sends me winks and things like that, I'm a very very confident and outgoing person and I'm not afraid to take risks (hence why I hooked up with homophobes) but with him its different, I get butterflies and I'm nervous around him, I have a very big crush on him & I hope he feels the same way, I dunno.. HELP

2. SomeNights

I've said this a few times on other posts and I'm going to stick to it. Be his friend before you be his boyfriend. Find common interests, make excuses to hang out, and get to know him.

Then if something is going to happen it will. As far as the butterflies......no advice there sorry :slight_smile:

3. theMaverick