1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who here likes older guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theMaverick, May 5, 2013.

1. theMaverick

Last night I was at a concert, and this older guy (late 30's, early 40s?) came up and sat in front of me and starting talking to me. He was beautiful. Tan. Graying hair, but in a sexy way. He put his hand on my leg and I nearly fainted. He was gay! We talked for a while and then he went to find his friends and I'm so sad that I didn't get his name or anything, because I would love to have talked to him more, but alas, not much I can do about it now. Anyway, I never really thought about it before, but the more I think about it, I'm really attracted to that kind of guy. He was mature, and friendly, and hot as hell. I've always been attracted to slightly older women, so it only makes sense, I suppose.

Anyone else?

2. NeatlyOrganized

I've definitely been with some older men, and some way way older men. I prefer to keep it in the late 30's though any older than that, and in my experience it has gotten weird.

3. photoguy93

This reminds me of the *joke* between my best friend and I about our liking of "established" men. For her, it's an established black man and for me, it's Anderson Cooper. I mean, come on...... (side note, but the pics of him on CNN just keep getting better and better.)

Anyways, I totally have a thing for an older guy. Now, I'm not into as old as you are getting unless he's really, really, really hot. In terms of dating, I'd go into the late 20's...but sex? I'd go farther if he was a catch.

I was at Lowe's the other day, running around like a chicken with it's head in the stew pot. This guy saw me and he just laughed in a really flirty way. It wasn't a "you're stupid" laugh.. it was definitely a "you're adorable" kind of laugh. I totally knew he was gay. I'd guess he was late 30's or early 40's. I felt great. I think there's something fabulous about that age group of guys. I'm not sure what it is, but it's just....I don't know. It could be that it's a bit more taboo, but I just a slightly older guy. :slight_smile:

4. theMaverick

I'm feeling so much regret about letting this guy go without even getting his name. Sigh.

5. catatonie

Not exclusively, but yeah, there's a definitely appeal to some older people. There's this certain type who are just cool and calm and not at all high strung like a lot of twenty-somethings I know. Also, grey is hot.

6. theMaverick

I like guys my own age too, sometimes. But most guys my age aren't very mature, and forget it if they are younger than me.

There's something about their confidence and maturity and everything that just makes them so fucking hot. Grey is hot, I totally agree.

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

*Raises hand*

Older wonen? Surprisingly, no. I'm usually attracted to women my age or slightly (like min- 16) younger.

8. Xochipilli

Me! I definitely appreciate older 30+ guys. :love:

9. Hefiel

Have to agree there, all the younger guys I've met have really lacked in terms of maturity, and those my age (22) aren't quite there yet.

I'm not all that interested in older guys. I think the oldest I'd be willing to date is someone in his mid 30s top. Any older and he'd be about 10 years younger than my mother (she's in her mid 40s I think) and that makes me a little uncomfortable.

10. theMaverick

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't say as I have a thing for "older" guys now that I'm in my 40s. :slight_smile: But I don't have any trouble connecting with guys in their 50s either.

Lex

12. 4ever Hearth

Definitely.

I've always had a thing for Older Men and I would love if I was given the opportunity to "talk" with a older gay guy. The Salt-n-Pepper hair is hot but a Baldy is way sexii to me. Body-Wise, Stocky-Muscular and Taller than me. Beyond those specifics, it's all good. To me there is nothing hotter than an older man who embraces his age instead of trying to "restore youth." It seems like there aren't enough older men who embrace their maturity factor as they could.

Side-Note: Both of my parents are in their late 50's so my limit could be early fifties but I usually like Mature Men around 30-45. But I would definitely take a fifty-year old if he does it for me. :thumbsup:

13. theMaverick

I so agree with you. For me, my limit would be 45.

14. JPC

JPC Guest

Older to an extent, late twenties early thirties would be my cut off point. I'm quite mature for my age, though many would probably disagree, and while I'm physically attracted to people my own age, I prefer the company of people who are a bit older.

15. Van

Van

This. :slight_smile:

16. theMaverick

This.

17. June Cleaver

I perfer men within 5 years of me either way. I have seen some younger than me look really old! I am 40. I will go 10 years younger if he is mature enough. Maybe 7 or 8 years older if they are still in my stage.

Reading these posts on here I understand now why when I was doing internet dating the majority of guys who answered were 18 to 26 years old and most around 22yo. I thought it was a big joke because I was 39 and 40 durring that time and how could they want someone my age? So I did not respond to them. Maybe I should have answered them... June

18. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My main age preferance for guys is usually my age or older with my limit being 15yrs max. The only exceptions to this rule is if they happen to be a older than 15yrs and I am in love with them.

19. BudderMC

Sexually, sure. I can see the appeal. That's probably because in most "stuff" with an older/younger guy, the older guy is the one in power, and I'd probably prefer to be submissive.

Anything outside of sexual acts, nah. I'd rather date someone my age; someone I can relate to.

20. santaberry

Sometimes I feel like I could probably relate to and get along with an older guy than someone my age.