1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever fancied a teacher?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by John666, Apr 11, 2008.

1. John666

John666 Guest

I havn't.

Well?

2. JSG

JSG Guest

Omg my sports teacher M. Lysiak was sooo hot !!
    Polish origin, blue eyes, longish blond hair, cute smile, nice muscular body, the girls (and the gay guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) were all over him !
    I didn't 'fancy' him but he was very attractive :grin:

3. Grof142007

yes one of the special ed teacher was a model *drools* man i miss looking at him

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, yes. My year 9 PE teacher and softball coach. 23, gorgeous face, fantastic body and great sense of humour. That was the only year I enjoyed going to PE. I got a few hugs from her, too.

5. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I am guilty of this. He was a sub for my math teacher, and he was SMOKIN'. He has a boyish face, and a dimple smile... So dreamy... :slight_smile: :grin:

6. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I fancy most of my teachers. I have a beautiful English teacher who first made me realise my attraction to girls, and a very cute maths teacher too.

7. John666

John666 Guest

acctually i think i have. There was this rumor my maths teacher put a pic of himslf naked on myspace...naturally i had to take a look (cries: its not there)lol

8. InaRut

Oh god I had 2 of these crushes. One was a curly haired, sexy smile nice eyes kinda greek-ish guy who was as beautiful as he was nice. Then another guy then I actually found myself curling a hair with my finger while I was talking to him..in the library with my friends watching. >_> How was I not outed by someone else? Must be loved. Haha

Anyways other guy was kind smile, geeky way, but cute in that geeky way. He was a student teacher though

Good thing me and you (I do...I think about you day and night it's only right) and I have Jim Sturgess now, eh Gunstarre?

9. Grof142007

oh yea i had a crush on a student teacher man every time i went to class i had to look down away from him and hid my erection

10. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course I had a thing for a teacher. I think almost everyone has at some point or another. But my little crush was the health teacher/soccer coach. Lol. Boy did that turn out weird. My boyfriend at the time was on the soccer team. I know, I'm bad. Lol. :dry:

11. total mo

total mo Guest

well, my trigonometry teacher happens to be very nice, and so with my algebra teacher. but i dont have the nerve enough to go up to them. im bashful.

12. Tim

Tim

Nope, all my teachers were A. In their 50-60s, and B. Completely evil. -.-

13. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No although my (ex) chemistry teacher is really attractive..

14. sexyalex

i made out with my Home ec. teacher last year :confused:

does that count?

she is like my best friend and she is leavin our school next month and she won't be able to watch me graduate :frowning2:

15. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know, I don't think I ever have had a crush on a teacher or a professor. I have had crushes on some TAs in university but I don't think on anyone who has ever been an instructor of mine. Maybe (and this is stretching it) the guy who taught me English in Grades 9 and 11 but I think what that was is I was subconsciously trying to find someone I trusted enough to tell I was gay and he was the closest person I could come up with--I don't think I was ever "into him" sexually.

Now crushes on my classmates? Oh all the time! *sigh*

16. Louise

When I was 15/16 I had a crush on my math teacher. I have always been hopeless at math, still am but in my love smitten state I managed to pass my math O level, but I still can't add up a column of numbers! :lol:

17. spazz33

spazz33 Guest

haha yes! mu current civics teacherr, mr fones

18. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Yep - had many crushes on (female) teachers. Should have taken the hint...

19. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

yes - :icon_redf but its not the male maths teacher that all my friends like!!

Is it just me or does anyone else feel really bad about being attracted to same sex teachers...

20. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I always explained it as "admiration", which maybe it in part was, although this explanation I always used also with my female friends... but because of this, I never felt bad, because I thought they'd see it as a compliment. I felt embarrassed, but not bad. But now I'd feel bad (even though there's no reason too - both homosexuality and crushes on teachers being normal!!).