1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard drugs / prescription pills

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeyAshley, May 7, 2013.

1. HeyAshley

i saw the thread on marijuana and i decided to make one about harder drugs and prescription pills (xanax, adderall, loritabs, etc.) what's the hardest drug you've done? best/worst experience? or have you never tried anything & why?
    this thread isn't about whether or not harder drugs should be legalized. and if you're prescribed to prescriptions - this doesn't apply to you!

personally as far as harder drugs go i've done shrooms about 7 or 8 times, acid and ecstasy only once. when i do shrooms everything is just more colorful and little things stand out. one time a group of friends and myself did shrooms while we went camping and i just sat in a field, picked like 3 dandelions and i just checked them out for hours and hours. it's just a cool experience.

i'll never touch acid or ecstasy again. i felt like i was completely out of my body and it was a freaky experience. while on acid i was in my friend's basement and it felt like i was lost in a cave. one of my (sober) friends told me that i put the couch pillow on my head and asked where the headlight was because i thought i was in a coal mine LOL then the couch i was sitting on just disappeared and i couldn't find it. (obviously it didn't actually disappear.) it just freaked me out. when i did ecstasy i pretty much just washed my hands for like 2 hours because i thought the soap, water and bubbles felt amazing on my hands. needless to say - my hands were pretty raw for a few days.

adderall and xanax is all i've tried prescription wise. xanax just makes me really tired and i'll fall asleep. adderall is the exact opposite. i have to remind myself to eat and i just feel like i can accomplish anything. sometimes i'll still take it when i really need to get something done but the crash from it absolutely SUCKS.

how about you guys?

2. kem

kem

I haven't tried any hard drugs yet, but I have plans to try LSD sometime in the summer. I was told that it's a really intense experience, like it'll change my personality or something like that. I want to try it at any rate.
    Later in autumn some of my friends agreed to picking some magic mushrooms if we find any.

3. Akatosh

This thread is juvenile.

4. Brightsky

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I only tried shrooms once with some friends. Just tried because I wanted to see what it was like, if you really do hallucinate. (I didn't by the way). That's the only hard drug I've ever tried, prob will never do it again, once was good for me. And I've never taken any perscription drugs. Too scared to try anything else, In my eyes the consequences aren't worth the short high you'll get.

5. Akatosh

Not being mean. The marijuana thread isn't any better, but this thread seems to cross more barriers and will likely turn into a measuring contest.

6. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    XStraight edge for life.X

7. NeatlyOrganized

Ecstasy, acid, mushrooms, xanax, amphetamines, cocaine, hard cocaine (terrible terrible times), heroine, oxys, dilauid (also terrible terrible times). Been a drug addict, my whole life, had some terrible fucking times because of it. Hard drugs aren't good, they become necessary, and stop helping cover up your problems, and the fantasy becomes a nightmare... quickly. Also the list goes on.

8. Jared

Yep, never even had alcohol.

9. catatonie

once i did a bad drug and made a forum post about it im a cool adult

10. HeyAshley

i've heard horror stories about people who have done LSD/acid and have never been the same since. like i said, i've only done it once and i'm not any different. but drugs effect people differently. now while you're on the drug it's really intense and things are so different that you won't have any choice but to act differently. but shrooms are fun, you don't hallucinate like you probably will on LSD/acid. shapes and nature are just more apparent, for lack of a better word.

how is it juvenile? just because you don't have an interest in talking about these things doesn't mean that others don't. there's nothing about this post that is "juvenile." lmao.

i've never hallucinated on shrooms and very few people do. when people say they hallucinate i almost assume that they're lying or they don't know the definition of it. and yeah, prescriptions aren't really my favorite thing to mess with but an occasional adderall hasn't ever harmed me.

[​IMG]
    LOL yeah because i posted this so i could tell you how cool i am because i've done a couple things. because nobody else on this planet has so i must be the coolest person here, what can i say?

11. catatonie

yr so sassy but i was typing about myself don't get mad

12. Beware Of You

Er Yeah, I have dabbled in some dodgy stuff a while back when I was literally at my wits end (Homophobic bullying, loneliness) :-( Not worth it, the high is awesome but then you have the comedowns, it was destroying me

Now I am Straight Edge, don't even touch alcohol anymore. I flat out refuse anything that messes with my mind, even Anti Depressants that I stubbornly refuse to take much to my doctor's irritation

13. HeyAshley

well you have my apology if you were typing about yourself! i'm sorry. i thought you were mocking me.

14. catatonie

haha, no i was mocking you

15. Duplexaxis

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ive tried Shrooms, Ecstasy and acid. Always wanted to try Xanax but I have no clue where to get it.

16. Callie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How about you don't post if you don't like the topic?

17. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a number of friends who are recovering or struggling addicts. Every single one of them wishes s/he'd never started in the first place.

The problem with drugs, particularly prescription drugs and harder/more refined drugs is... no one ever intends to get addicted to them, and *everyone* is convinced that it will never happen to them. I've seen it happen where people set boundaries... "I'll never do anything harder than weed"... "I'll never snort anything"... "I'll never inject anything"... "I won't do it more than once every 2 months" and then, over time, all of those boundaries go away. The addiction sneaks up on you and you don't realize you have it until it's too late.

Drugs like Adderal and its relatives (ritalin, methamphetamine) are extremely hard to kick when snorted or injected... and still very addictive when taken by mouth.

Opiates like vicodin, oxycontin, heroin (they're all the same thing, folks... don't kid yourself) have about a 90% relapse rate for addicts trying to stay clean.

Ecstasy/MDMA isn't addictive per se, but can semi-permanently or possibly even permanently damage serotonin receptors, causing long-term, really deep depression, even after a very few uses.

Mushrooms, LSD, and other psychedelics aren't addictive, but for some people, a single experience can cause severe psychological problems.

If you value your intellectual capacity, your cognitive abilities, your emotional stability, and your health... just avoid this crap. You don't need it, and it serves no useful purpose.

Also, it's worth noting that the majority of people using drugs, including alcohol and weed, are doing so to numb, get away from problems, to "relax", "loosen up", or feel better. This may work in the short term, but never works in the long term, and if you're using drugs for that reason, it's a near guarantee that you'll get into an unhealthy relationship with them.

If you really want to, you can achieve many of the same effects you get from drugs through meditation and other safe, natural mind-altering methods. It takes a lot longer to develop the ability, but once you do... you can call it up at will, and you'll never have to worry about addiction, drug purity, wasting money on drugs, and the like.

18. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never even drunk alcohol or smoked any kind of cigarette, much less using any hard drugs.

Only drug I take is caffeine.

19. tulman

Interesting thread, sorry I didn't see it sooner. Only drug I did was MJ many moons ago. Liked it best when cooked in brownies. Finally just got bored with it and stopped. Had plenty of chances to use coke but never did because I was afraid I'd like it and saw it ruin too many lives. Marriages broke up, there were bankruptcies, lost businesses, arrests, jail time and permanent criminal records. Who needs any of that?
    Previous posters mentioned permanent affects from acid. A friend's son and two buddies went to an outdoor concert in the 80s and bought some acid from someone they met there. Who knows what else was in it but all three suffered some brain damage and altered personalities. They're all bipolar and haven't been able to maintain relationships or hold jobs for any length of time. These were all nice kids active in sports and advanced studies in school before. Think about that before you decide to try acid.
    I also used to put away too much alcohol on a daily basis. Then I just decided I didn't want to drink like that anymore and quit. Now I only have an occasional glass of wine on special occasions. Quit my two pack a day smoking over 30 years ago too.

20. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Absolutely...love the people who go on the threads about counter culture and just bash it... whenever it comes to talking about pot or shrooms the accepting nature of this website goes right out the window...quite fascinating, esp because it mostly comes from people who know nothing about the subject.

Steve jobs credits part of his genius to wicked shroom trips.

anyhow, i actively smoke pot and have occasionally taken shrooms, tried coke once and thought it was the humblest high ever, might as well just drink coffee or five hour energy lol... and I've taken vicodin/codene... my overall preference is weed. helps with my anxiety and id rather smoke pot when im stressed than smoke cigs, they put some pretty gross stuff in cigs