1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I will never go there.Yeah dont be so sure

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, May 7, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    So most of you know that i was forced to follow my parents to their village,a place with suckish internet connection,scary insects and stuff.
    But at the end,now that im going back to the city,i have to admit that i liked it here,grandma and grandpa were awesome,nature is relaxing sometimes,and i was abled to see my cousins and a couple of friends.

My question is...did you ever said ''Oh i dont wanna go there,it wont be fun'',when you were going somewhere you never been or you thought you wouldnt like it,but in the end you found it awesome?Share your story here if you want.

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes!

My best friend and I flew to Texas. I thought I wouldn't like it because I was secretly harboring intense feelings of lurve for my friend who I had a sneaking suspicion didn't like me back, so I was worried I was just hurting myself by going. Plus, we were only going to go help her family clean and stuff.

However, I ended up going to museums, the aquarium, the zoo, Space Center, so many awesome places over the next couple weeks! The trip ended up being one of my favorite memories because I was able to help some of her family out with chores, explore, see new sights etc, and it was a place I had never been before. :slight_smile:

Glad your trip turned out to be an enjoyable one!~<3

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Aww that was so nice!So many interesting places,well done im sure you had awesome time!
    Yeah it was reeeally enjoyable but only 4 days ughh,i know im going to cry a little when i go back x...x.We have a little dog here her name is persa and she is so small and adorablee im going to think about her eveery minute while going back to home.Also the awesome fun i had here with friends and other animals my grandparents got here..it was really amazing

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, travel can be bittersweet for that reason. I bet the pets are simply lovely~<3 My gypsy blood is boiling though and I'm looking forward to traveling next month. I love travel. :slight_smile:

5. JPC

JPC Guest

I didn't want to move to Spain, I was so sure that I would hate. But it has turned out to be one of the best years ever and, as cheesy as it sounds, it has changed my life.

6. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Im glad you liked it so much

7. CupidBoy

CupidBoy Guest

I'm glad you had fun after all. :slight_smile:

Yeah, lots of times. Once I went gold panning with my Grandpa, had to wake up extra early, I didn't want to go hiking and do all the work. But I ended up having a lot of fun, one of my most cherished memories now.

8. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah that space you feel inside when youre back,i hate that feeling.Cant wait to come here again when its Summer

---------- Post added 7th May 2013 at 02:02 PM ----------

Thats so nice,i really love my grandparents