1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Surprising Hookup

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by deliciouslysexy, Apr 11, 2008.

1. deliciouslysexy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Who is the one person you've kissed or made love to that you thought would never happen even if your life would of depended on it?

2. deliciouslysexy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    as for me, it would of been this stranger that i met at the checkout counter. we sparked up a nice conversation because i was going home to cook a meal that he was an expert at. he turned out to be a chef and by the time that we got out of line, he was following me back to my house to cook me dinner.

what took me by surprise was that he was straight, child of two preachers, and was deeply rooted in the church. long story short, he said that he always wondered what it would be like to have a gay experience(i don't know what made him say that especially not knowing that i had feelings for guys). i told him that i was into men and we had a deep conversation about homosexuality. by the end of the night, you would of thought that he had been gay all his life because he worked me like it was his job. we dated for a while after that, but decided to remain "friends with benefits".

we both still wonder to this day how everything went down the way that it did from just a conversation about food especially when neither one of us was even trying to "hookup" with the other one at that time. I was simply going to go home and relax alone to enjoy some "me time" and he was going to do something that evening with some of his friends.

3. total mo

total mo Guest

I never really thought of meeting someone from the internet that ive never met before.

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably the very most surprising hook-up ever for me was with an ex where I had dumped him because nothing had happened between us for SIX WEEKS and I thought he wasn't into me and yeah... one night we went out for dinner as friends and it led to the most romantic experience of my life which I would go into detail about but I tend to tell the very long version so suffice to say it was unbelievably good.

Beyond that, the first time I ended up with my most recent ex was somewhat of a total surprise to me because it had been a long time since anyone I had been into had wanted to date me.

And there was this one French-Canadian guy I had a one-night stand with who was just... super unbelievably hot. I was actually pretty embarrassed the entire time because he had an amazing body and I, well, didn't.

5. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

umm my best friend and i are now having regular anal sex lol

6. Quitex

Quitex Guest

not any "hook-up" but when I went to the grocery store I kept following around this cute CUTEEEEE guy and I was literally dragging my dad with me. Eh, I guess he was just looking at "how expensive" ketchup is, but I was checking him all the time, that kid is GORGEOUS! he turned back and looked at me I was like whoops! and grabbed a spaghetti box, yeah ><

7. Paralyzer

I wish they would have led to hook-ups.. but

Once I was in CVS getting sunscreen when this cute guy came up to me and I noticed him.. and he grinned and then moved to the counter right behind me pretending to be into something.. but I could tell he was glancing at me. Then when I left I turned to look at him again and he kept smiling.. but I had to go since I was with someone. :frowning2: I smiled at him too

And another time, I was at this arcade like store and I was just sitting alone for a while waiting for my friend (who was a girl).. when she finally came, this guy came up to me and gave me like 75 tickets that he'd won.. after he gave them to me, my friend was like "wow, that's really nice" and he looked and just said "Yeah, I don't want any prizes".. Now that may be 100 percent true and I may be just wishfully thinking.. but he looked a little dissappointed after he saw her. If only he gave them to me 2 minutes earlier! : (

This other time.. I really have no idea if this was some weird local thing or what.. but I went on this water ride at this water park.. and the guy who makes sure people are on their floats correctly looked at me then splashed water on me... but not my friend. Then when I got to the bottom, another guy splashed water on me as I was getting off the float, and not my friend..
    I guess that was just part of the ride? Kinda weird.. but idk.. I went on again later and there was different people who didn't splash me.

I think there might be more........... but I'm busy listening to my wonderful new Panic at the Disco CD!