1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is sexuality and who you fancy is anyone's business other than potential partners?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Reptillian, May 7, 2013.

1. Reptillian

As someone who can qualify as either an asexual or a heterosexual as there is no fine line between asexuality and sexuality or even a bisexual using lifetime qualifier and I had experience desiring to have sex with at least 2 guys for emotional reasons than sexual attraction, it isn't anyone business to know what girls I fancy and who I sleep with. I understand that the majority of the world have some degree of relative sexual attraction with emphasis to it find that sex is a very important topic. I don't see how it is necessary for them to know if it doesn't really improve their lives in a significant way.

#1 Reptillian, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  2. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Re: Is sexuality and who you fancy is anyone's business other than potential partners

Well no of course it's not anyone's business who you're sleeping with in your bedroom.

But if you're ever going to be in an actual relationship with someone, then yeah, other people are probably going to figure out your sexuality unless you just keep your partner locked away in that bedroom.

Of course, in the case of gay relationships, self-entitled heterosexuals who have their heads screwed on bass-ackwards, think that you are forcing your sexuality upon them if you just walk down the street holding your partner's hand.