1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-Gay Laws.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by total mo, Apr 11, 2008.

1. total mo

total mo Guest

I read somewehre online that in a place called Romania, there was a law to arrest gay people. They will be imprisoned, until 1996, and be fined until 2002. What the sick fuck kind of law is that? It is so stupid and pointless!
    I also remember in my class in theology, someone asked if the 3rd sex is a sin. It pisses me off just to hear them asking that. I'm glad the professor didn't agree to what the fucktard said, but he demand that it is a sin because God only create man & woman. He is clearly uneducated, who does he think create gay people, its the same God who create the straight people. I wouldve argued with the tard, but since I think I'm the only one who's gay in that class, I kept quiet, lol! :bang:

2. Bader

Bader Guest

#2 Bader, Apr 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2008
  3. total mo

total mo Guest

Oh, no way! That is so not happening!

Right, I remember my aunt saying Islamic countries have a very cruel system. I kind of loled, coz she said if you get caught in a homosexual act, you will be whacked with a really huge stick a number of times. like talk about bdsm.

4. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  5. sexyalex

you and i...we are soo different alike. Romania is in europe my mom went there before i was born.
    anyways...i had a similar situation in class where a girl was throwing fingers at homosexuals saying "HIV comes from the annus" and "God created adam and eve not adam and steve" and teacher or no teacher i DID give it her :dry:

allot of people don't like me cuz i speak whatever the fuk is on my mind and what i think or know about u and i really don't care if u like me after yes or no. All i know is that if that was me in ur class, i would tell that mofo some logics he would never see the bible the same way again.

pretty much, this happened one sunday at church

Sunday school teacher:God placed us on earth to reproduce and to worship him
    so i argued: then why do u tell us not to have sex?! :shrug:
    SST: because God said no sex till your married
    Me: so god created marrige
    SST: no, but he wants us to not have sex till we get married
    Me: how do u know what God wants and why can't i get married now?
    SST: get out of my class and go to Father!
    Me: *go to father and explain what happen*
    Father: *sends me to tabanacal to pray hail mary 12 times :dry:*
    Me: *never go back to sunday school since then*:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

that was when i was 12 btw, now i am 16....so i have gotten more outspoken

6. interstella

in some Islamic countries its punishable by DEATH!!!!!!!! I still can't fucking believe it :frowning2:

I just don't understand how people could do that :tears:

7. STK

STK Guest

Yeah, Islam is a fucked up religion... Heck, most of the time religion is fucked up period.

8. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Actually Islam is a very peaceful religion from what I've been learning about it and followers have to learn to be equal such as fasting. Although it is viewed as a religion of extreme.

9. total mo

total mo Guest

haha! well yea, thats what most grown ups do to naughty little gay boys, send them to tabanacal coz they were um.. owned?

10. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Almost all religions claim to be religions of peace and tolerance. Most religions also have at least a war or two on their record.

11. Bevo

Bevo Guest

The mentioned laws in Romania existed inder the Ceasecu dictatorship which ended in 1991 followed by internal strife in Romania so you can see there were other priorities to be addressed before social and civil issues. Besides much has been done towards equality since then, especially after Romania's admission into the European Union.

Most anti-gay laws in developed countries (like Germany's Paragraph 175 banning homosexual acts that was abolished in 1992) have been removed and discredited as its ordinary citizens gain more freedom and are thus able to demand equality instead of the government saying what goes.

Though there are many countries that do uphold anti-gay laws per se, in most cases anti-gay laws existing now are in countries where the social and economic status of it's ordinary people are very low or their government system is not democratic and does not adhere to egalitarian principles.

12. Vampyrecat

Catholics in particular, have the bloody history of starting the crusades to ensure that Jerusalem was theirs and only theirs.

The fact is, most religions are peaceful, and fairly tolerants, but people pick and choose which passages and verses they will adhere to. Muslims never drink, not because of the alcohol itself, but because of what comes out of a person's mouth when they are drunk.
    Jewish people don't eat pork because they believe it is unclean. Christians are supposed to abstain from sex until they are married, but many don't.

Really, religions are, to me at least, a list of moral guidelines infused with stories about how their gods and prophets triumphed over the devils and sins of life.

http://warrnambool.yourguide.com.au/news/local/general/nogay-zone/1220514.html

This is from where I live. We only got the bill to be allowed to even REGISTER our partnerships two days ago. And about half the town is in absolute uproar. Ever since this was printed, I've been getting abusive messages from people who previously had no problem with my sexuality.

It's just people wanting everyone to be same. How boring would life be if every person we met was the same???
    I don't want to live that life thank you very much.

13. xavier28

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    right on riht on hats what i'm talking about