1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Wormernees, May 8, 2013.

1. Wormernees

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there, older lgbt people i wonder.. did you notice that from the 70's(or earlier) all the way forward to this year it got better for lgbt's? and now a question that the younger people can answer too, at what year do you think the majority of people on the world will see lgbt's as normal people?
    and how much percent of the people on the world do you think is gay friendly?
    i personally think it will be seen as a normal thing by most people in the year 2030 or 40
    and i think 9 or 10% on the world accepts lgbt's

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Equating LGBT orientation to a discriminated race (blacks in America) I'd say it's going to be a LONG time before people's prejudices are completely gone, possibly forever. But it won't take nearly as long for gays to get the rights for which blacks and other minorities had to fight for about a century. At least for that I'm thankful.

We need to do our part too though. Every person that makes coming out a big deal perpetuates the problem; sexuality needs to be seen as nothing special, and until it is, it'll be something weird.