1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update on Older Guy attacking Young Gay Guy.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, May 9, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi all, for all those that read my thread about my neighbors, the Older Guy,that used a Cosh on the Young Gay Guy, for reporting him to the council, whilst using Homophobic language, my last update, told how the Police came & believed the Older Guy & he got away with it.

Well I am not sure what has happened, but this morning as I was getting ready for work, the Police turned up & arrested the Older Guy for attacking the Young Gay Guy & using Homophobic Language, the asked him where his cosh was & he told them, they said " that they needed it for evidence" I guess he new the would have had a search warrant anyway!

I can only presume, that he has attacked him again, after getting away with it last time, it turns out the Older Guy has got a criminal record & has been to prison before, no doubt I will get to hear what has happened!

2. Hefiel

"Karma's a bitch" as they say.

3. asmith6543

i had to look up what a cosh was. The only thing I knew it to be was hyperbolic cosine.

But I guess its a lump of wood?

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The latest on the Attack, I saw the Older Neighbor on the bus the other day & he sat down beside me, he told me the reason why I had not seen him around was because he had attacked the young Gay guy who was also a Neighbor again & that was why he was arrested, he said "that he was due to appear in court soon, accused of assault & that he had a court order preventing him fro returning home & approaching the young Gay Guy again" he was ranting about the Guy being Queer & other Homophobic language, it was quite Ironic that he was sitting & talking to a Gay Guy with one small & one big fuck off Gay Pride Rainbow Bracelets on his wrist :newcolor:

5. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Geez, kudos to you for keeping it together when he sat next to you and began spouting all that bullshit...I doubt I would have been able to keep it together. I hope the young guy's okay, stories like this piss me off so much!! :angry:

6. Ritor365

Oh my, that's horrible, I hope the younger one is ok now! And congrats to you for keeping it together, I would have blown up.

On a lighter note, I find the irony of him complaining to you quite funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The Young Guy keeps himself pretty much to himself, I have only seen him once since the attack to say Hi to & he seemed OK, it was pretty hard not to say anything back, but I am quite good at keeping my cool :sunglasses: