1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Biromantic Homosexual?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wonderingdave01, May 9, 2013.

1. Well after thinking I was bisexual for about almost 2 years, I've finally decided about a week and 5 days ago that I am gay. 100% homosexual. I feel sexually attracted to guys, yet I think I'm romantically attracted to both, but I'm not sure. I've had kinda/sorta crushes on girls before but not in a sexual way. I still sorta-look at a girl and think "she looks really good" but in odd way there's no sexual thing going on there?

Am I a biromantic gay?

What are the characteristics of biromantic or panromantic gay?

Can someone fill me on this? :confused2:

2. WallyO

Don't worry about it so much man. You're human and that's all that counts. :thumbsup:

3. Well, thanks. But I just want to know.

4. HeyAshley

it means the same thing. people just say panromantic instead of biromantic because they don't believe in like, males and females (as the only genders?). i don't know how to describe it but it's just really the same exact thing.

so in your case, you're biromantic-gay from what you're describing. meaning that you're romantically attracted to both genders but only sexually attracted to males. technically, you're just gay.....unless you're not interested in any form of sexual contact.