1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The rudest person ever!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by total mo, Apr 12, 2008.

1. total mo

total mo Guest

there's this guy, Im not gonna reveal his name, and we've been talking on msn. just 10 minutes ago, he wanted me and him to do something on cam. out of kindness and pity, i agreed with him. and right after the session, he just blocked me. talk about rude much! so i guess he just wants to see me on cam doing what he likes. if i knew, i wouldve blocked him first, but atleast i get the honors of not being a JERK! :roflmao:

2. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That does sound pretty bad... but maybe he was just incredibly embarrassed? People have really weird notions of appropriate etiquette when it comes to IM I've found. A lot of people's default seems to be "run away... run away!"

But if he's just being an asshole, that is one of the most asshole-y things I've ever heard of.

3. total mo

total mo Guest

Well, he is kind of a dork. So I'm thinking you're right, he has the right to be embarassed after what he did on cam. lol!

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    interesting...

5. total mo

total mo Guest

You added me on msn right? You were away when I got it. I hope you wouldn't be a jerk like that guy.

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

If it's someone he and you think the mod team should know, please PM me or any of the mods.

7. Grof142007

you went on cam for him and not me :frowning2: hehe i had people do that to me dont worry about it

8. xavier28

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    there are lots of people like that it so sux don't it

9. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what a rude jerk.

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

lol.. its not someone on here is it??

11. total mo

total mo Guest

Yes, what a rude fucking jerk, isnt he! It is someone in here ofcourse that is why I posted in here. I think he's from around australia. shh..

12. Tim

Tim

This is the reason I hid my webcam (and subsequently accidently forgot WHERE XD), Plus, I have my keyboard in my USB, so couldn't plug it in if I wanted XD

A lot of people become jerks after viewing others on webcams -.- There's a reason I'm skeptical when people invite me to view ~.~

13. total mo

total mo Guest

I'm still thinking of a valid reason why he'd block me. It can't be that I'm ugly, coz prior to that, he was like, "Can i see your peen, pls" and "Im going to bed now, can i see your peen, pls." He also said, "do you want to jerk o together?" and "you're not my type, but your peen is hot".

14. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not that I'm saying I approve of this guy's behaviour, but maybe given that it's someone from EC this is not a discussion that should be happening in public? I understand your frustration but there's a difference between venting to friends who have nothing to do with the person who's upset you and then there's dragging a private matter into the open on a forum where despite the fact that this person might (I say "might" because there are two sides to every stories, at least) have behaved rudely, the other party is a member.

For instance, as a real world analogy: say there was a guy who was part of your social circle. And say one day you fucked up and treated him like a jerk. (Because most of us do at times behave in ways that we're later ashamed of.) Now it's one thing if the person you've wronged goes to his own friends and complains about your treatment of him. But if he were to go to the people in your mutual social circle and make the story public? That to me is attempting to deal with one mistake by making another, and two wrongs don't make a right.

15. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Wells hes not telling us who it is though, so..

16. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah but before it could have just been any random person; now we know it's someone here. I think we could have offered support without needing to know that.

17. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer now we're suspisious of all da aussies ^_^

18. panda

The thing that I think of is that any Images can end up on the internet where a million people can see it including any number of people who could effect you life and your future.

19. total mo

total mo Guest

There are a ton of people who go on to ec from australia, so hes is definitely anonymous, and will remain to be.

I just felt really bad about the situation, that I would make a thread about it to get a hug.