1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignorant people!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by junglejulia, May 10, 2013.

1. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You know when you telling someone that you are gay or bi and you get this "oh.. okey... Thats great!". I find that kind of amusing, but something that is not amusing is when people (more often straight guys) is like, "nah, all girl makes out with girls but will evetually end up with a guy".
    One guy who'd been flirting shamelessly with me for a while found out that I was at a lesbian club and he decided that he would "turn me over to his side". Or acctually he said, "I hate girls who are bicurious, it's just bullshit" and decided that I was confused and immature. Funny thing that I never (of natural reasons) flirted with him, and I also expressed my annoience with him several times. And still he is determened to "cure me". I am not bicurious but just because I have not a big rainbow on my chest and tell random people that I'M GAY!! doesn't mean I'm confused.
    Also, f:***:k friends who thinks you are in love with them when you come out.

Anyone else with experience with ignorant people?

2. June Cleaver

Oh yes! Women come on to me all the time. At church it seems someone always makes it their life mission to marry me off to some worthy girl. My ex, Ken has a sister who has been in love with me since we met and I was 36 and she was 16. She is like 21 and I am 40 and she still grabs me to see if I will get turned on every time she sees me. I keep telling her I am not lesbian. She insists she can turn me straight. She has the perfect barbie looks, so if it was possable she could do it.

The other thing that drives me crazy is it seems every guy assumes I want him automaticly. Sometimes I think guys think I walk around looking for anything to suck 24/7. And when they make the offer to share it with me they get real insulted when I say no, or they make it their mission to put it in my mouth one way or the other. After all I will do a better job than her because I have one! UGGGG!!! I hate being stereotyped! June

3. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your ex's sister seems wonderful. Wow that is so direspectful I cannot grasp it! I mean, for the first she don't respect your sexuality and second she's almost raping you! And those guys I'm more than familiar with, straight men with no awareness are the biggest morons on this planet, and the weirdest part is that their opinions are generally accepted to!