1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The butcher,and the arouse.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, May 10, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    So it happened to pass outside a butcher shop,and trust me i really hate that smell,and the raw meet with all the blood and stuff,but that time was different,at the enterance,there was a guy,i havent seen such a gorgeous being again i swear,he has amazing brown hair,blue eyes and the sweetest lips ive ever seen,though..he was full of dirt,his clothes were really dirty,his pants were full of mud,an apron full of blood and stuff,but for the first time..seriously the only thing i wanted is to have sex with him xD I didnt care how dirty he was,and i came to the conclusion that no matter how dirty is someone and what he wears,his beauty will always come out somehow..
    Have you ever had this feeling?A wild animal feeling that you want to get dirty and have sex in the dirty or have sex to an inappropriate enviroment?I get that feeling sometimes.:rolle:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's called having dirty thoughts :roflmao:

On a more serious note, I like the idea of getting dirty with chocolate & licking it off a Guy or having it licked off Lol :slight_smile:

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's also called a lust for life and passion! I get that feeling every now and then...even at my advanced age! That wonderful desire to do something absolutely wild!

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Exactly!A feeling that all your inside wants you to follow!Its really amazing

---------- Post added 10th May 2013 at 10:01 AM ----------

Hahaha im being all pervy again xD Chocolate,mmmm :lol:

5. caughtbywitness

Chocolate is like my favourite thing, why not?! haha