1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

He was next to me..for the last time.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, May 13, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Last day at school today before the final exams.I dont know why but..my crush(that straight sexy amazing ex-friend guy),came near me today and talked to me,i was talking with my friends and some other classmates and he said hi,he came near me and he stayed there till the bell rang.Then we all went to our classes..at the break he came and looked at me..constantly,and i looked deeply in his eyes.That moment was really intense..he circled me like..2 times( i was sitting on my seat).When i looked in his eyes i felt ..really warm,a strange feeling..like i knew who i am.Now i know who i am,from the moment i looked at him.Its probably the last time i see him like this,after that everyone will take their own way..but he will still be my first and biggest crush ever.Cant help it :slight_smile:..

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    First crushes stay with you forever, as do any other crushes you may have, I am crushing on a Straight Guy at work at the moment, there is something about him, I can not put my finger on it, he looks at me when I am not looking & I catch him looking, I love everything about him, his jet black hair, his cute smile, the way he talks, the way he walks, his dirty laugh, his cute face Omg I so want him Lol

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha yeah,sounds really cute.I bet we can talk for hours about our crushes :icon_wink

4. MixedNutz

Crushes are amazing because they are everything we dream of. The feeling of crushing on someone is sometimes more intense then loving someone. :icon_redf