1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:( my friends boy friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, May 13, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ugh so my friend has a new boy friend and he is so damn hot :frowning2: it actually hurts he's 100% my type of guy he's cute sexy handsome funny caring. She always take her boy friends for granted se cheats and does all this shit to them and I'm thinking if I ever had those guys who cared for me like they care for her I wouldn't let them go. They actually care for her and she cheats and gets a new bf every few weeks its crazy! I would be so happy to be in 1 serious relationship! It upsets me becuase I really want a bf so bad and here she is always going threw them and she says she "hates gay people" yet she sends me pics and thing of her boy friends naked and asks me "what I think" like how ironic you hate gays yet you send naked pictures of your boyfriends to another guy and ask for his opinion!? Ok than lol! But I love getting the pictures I must say :/ specially since they are hot but it just irritates me I would do anything to be with her new bf like anything he's 100% my type in every way :frowning2: I met him and he's funy cute sexy TANNED UGH!!! Life hates me :frowning2:

2. BudderMC

She doesn't sound like a very good friend, and he doesn't sound like a very good guy to have been stupid enough to fall for her in the first place.

I wouldn't stress about it. It doesn't do you any good in the long run.