1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Knight Pan, May 13, 2013.

1. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I have a few questions. One to do with this homework assignment I've been given for the end of the year and one for some help...

1) I have to write and present about "a current problem relating to technology use and digital citizenship that I feel is important and deserves increased public awareness". But the problem is I don't want to do cyber-bullying since everyone else will be doing it and I don't want to repeat things. Any ideas?

2) I want to start a GSA at my school next year and I need help with ideas and how I could help get people to join. I may already have a teacher and a couple friends that'll help me but I don't know where to start. I have all summer to plan but I want to get started now so I don't fret about it or put it off later. Please help?

Oh and by the way...HI!!! :smilewave

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An idea for your assignment is slightly related to cyber-bullying, but less targeted. I'd suggest doing one on the effects of anonymity on online interaction, basically why people are polite to each other's faces then spew racism and other horrible things right beneath their civil facade, only because they won't be punished for misbehavior.

I've never been good with starting things, but I'd suggest putting up flyers. You'd have to have them cleared with school administration, but if you stick up a flyer with a stressed looking kid looking at a rainbow with big words saying "YOU'RE NOT ALONE" and information for the meetings, I think you'd find them very effective. :slight_smile:

3. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you soo much. I can start doing things in my multimedia(photoshop) class to make flyers and such and also get this project done. Love the ideas by the way.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're welcome. :grin: Glad to see my off-the-cuff suggestions might have some merit to them hehe.

5. Knight Pan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    haha :lol: yeah. I kinda suck at topics for things and procrastinate till the last minute like my last project so this was really helpful. :icon_mrgr