1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Baker sorry :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, May 14, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

So today I called a bakery a taste of home and the lady about 26 yo old was asking how much experience do I know ,if I'm in school if I went to boces , I told her all lies ,I know bad but in my head I felt she would ridcule me if I told her the truth and now I messaged on fb I won't be coming in bc I changed my mind .the reason I changed my mind is bc the question seem like she wouldn't take me in . And asking if I baked b4 and I have but at home , and how much do I know how to do ,what am I gonna gain from it . So what should I have done ?

2. BudderMC

Well, I don't think you need us to tell you what you should have done; you answered that yourself (and remedied it too). Lying in most fashions is usually a no-no, and it's especially bad when you can get "caught" for it later (in this case, when they ask you to bake something fancy and you can't do it).

Be honest next time. Lying might get you in the door, but it'll get you kicked out far faster than if you were honest about not having skills in the first place.