1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gym Rat smacks down the use of No Homo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Emberstone, May 14, 2013.

1. Emberstone

I wish I had a video capable smart phone.

I was at the gym, doing some bicep curls after my cardio, because I had been neglecting them lately, and these two douchebags, both below 5'4", not very muscular, but always act like they are Gods gift to weightlifting with their 10 pound bicep curls (I was doing 35's with dumbells, not that it is important to the story), and they were boasting loudly of how awesome they think they are, and one of them turned to the other and said "no homo, but your pecs are huge, I dont think I have ever seen a more perfect pair."

well, one of the guy at the gym, he is about 6'4", and about 260 pounds, set down the 50 pound dumbells he was doing his curls with, turned to them and said, "couldnt help but overhear you, since your practically shouting, but why do you need to say 'no homo'? it's a gum; people come to work out, improve their bodies, and you would think you wouldnt need to say that, cause if your confident in your masculinity, you can give or take a compliment without thinking there is anything sexual about it."

to which the guy who had said it said "would rather people not think I am a weak ass, scrawny little shit, since thats what gay guys are."

I roll my eyes, the tall guy smirks, nods towards me, then strikes a pose, and basically says "my boyfriends the one on the leg press machine using, from the looks of it, twice your body weight. neither of us is hardly scrawny little shits."

2. AKTodd

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that moment.

How did the two little guys react to that statement?

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would imagine they needed to change their Aquaman underwear at that point.

4. Private

That was hardcore xD. Kudos to you guys

5. June Cleaver

OMG, I needed that!!! :dry: :icon_bigg :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: That brought tears to my eyes I just laughed so hard! I could just see both of them stunned with some dumb look on their faces. Both gyms here seem to be cruse spots full of homophobes who are really crusing for a man. :thumbsup: Great story! :thumbsup: June

6. Emberstone

the guys who were bragging and being rude shut up, and left quickly.

it turned out that the two bigger guys had gotten engaged a few weeks earlier after dating for a few years, and they are waiting for oregon to legalize gay marriage.

7. Ticklish Fish

i know what a gym bunny is, but how is that compared to a gym rat now? XD

on a side note, i hope they learned something today lol

on another side note, i wish i can curl more than 10-20 lbs. :/ I fit in that scrawny stereotype D:

8. Emberstone

I always defined a Gym Rat as someone who stays in the gym for multiple hours each day, kind of like how it can be hard to get rid of a rat when it is sheltering in your walls.

I only graduated up from doing 20 pound muscle curls because I dropped my reps, and focused on gaining strength for a while. once I got myself up to around 30 pounds, I raised my reps again, and started packing on muscle.

9. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I am not scrawny! I am fashionably lean! And by the way :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: