1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there someone for me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, May 15, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It seems that whoever I fall for is straight. I go to an all girls school and yet everyone is straight! Will there ever be a girl who likes me?! Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm not good enough. Ergh

2. Jordz

I know that feeling too well :icon_sad: (*hug*)

3. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well,i feel the same.All my crushes straight as an arrow sometimes i wish the arrow was like ~> ..but yeah.Its that feeling till you find a crush who isnt straight,but then you got the other problem ''What if the person that ill love again,might isnt straight,but still doesnt like me?''.The eternal problem.

4. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It truly sucks

5. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    it can be very hard to be in the closet and feel like the only gay person at a school but you wont be statistically there's bound to be some closeted lesbian/bisexual/questioning girls at your school , could you join a lgbt youth groups to meet people ? they have them all over the UK , don't take it personally someone will fall for you , judging by the fact your still at school your probably young and therefore have lots of time , life will get easier at university or in the real world

6. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm in my last year at school, so yeah I'm still young. I've already looked, there's still none anywhere near me, so I can't go. I just feel like so sad that I always fall for the straight perfect girls

7. samelove

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know how you feel. It is so tough when you fall for people who are straight :frowning2:. I've been having the same issue. It feels like I'm the only lesbian where I'm from. I'm sure there are more out there, but they are hard to find (especially while in the closet)!

8. DanD

There are a couple of dozen guys where I work, but only two who are, to me, 'they are so cute they must be gay'.
    Once I'd finished my shift yesterday I walked out of the building, but on my way I passed a young girl with a bandaged left arm, instantly the two cuties walked from another direction and I could see them both looking at her with lust in their eyes. I exited feeling even more useless. Nobody will ever want me

9. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My feeling exactly! I've been in love once, and she was straight and all my crushes have been straight... How is this going to work out? Are we suppose to marry men after all or what?

10. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Admittedly the LGBTQ community is at quite a disadvantage as we are a small percentage of the population, especially if you live in a conservative area. Potential LGBTQ mates could be closeted, or unwilling to act on feelings for religious reasons, hard to identify/pick out of a crowd... there's a lot of factors against us.

However I believe that it's through giving that we receive. I hope that one day love will find us again some day, and that rather than just being wasted away, it will return to us.