1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are your turn-ons/turn-offs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BryanM, May 15, 2013.

1. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess my turn ons in a guy are kindness, a nice smile, they're sweet, they're smart, they have a sensitive side, and they aren't afraid to show affection. That would probably be my perfect guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My turn offs would be bad manners/douchebaggery, bad communication skills, and I don't like it if you try to be super macho or super effeminate all the time. I'm probably a lot more picky than that, but those are the main things I do not like.

How about you all? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Turn ons: Nice/friendly personality, considerate, understanding, honest, affectionate, open (as in open to talk about anything), etc.

Turn offs: Pricks, arrogant/huge egos, dishonesty, fake personalities (around different people), inconsiderate, etc.

I could go on but most stuff is superficial and isn't that big of a deal when it comes down to it. These are basically just the main things that are important to me at least.

3. LuckyScrubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    From first impression or from a distance,

Turn on: Smile smile smile (wide one is a plus) and good body posture, it shows confidence and friendly more than anything =D

Turn off: Opposite of above (looks sad/moody) and oversized clothings D=

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Turn Ons: Honesty, hygiene, funny, athletic

Turn Offs: Mean to people, dishonesty (who'd've guessed?), cockiness

5. BornInTexas

ONS: Hygenic, sensitivity, smiles, honesty, soft-spoken. This may come off as weird, but if he likes Star Wars... O_O. I'll stop there. Supportiveness and loveeeeee.

OFFS: Egotistical, abusive, douchebaggery, insensitive, fake, and possessiveness.

6. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ons: Hygenic, Sensitive, Hard-Working, Soft-Spoken, Honest, Supportive, Loving, Patient, Loves Animals, and Gentle... Also, a little bit dominant, but only in the sense that they don't want me being flirty and hanging out alone with other people.

Offs: Loud, Boisterous, Lazy, Dishonest, Cheating, Mean, Abusive, Egotistical, Fake, and Controlling.

7. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Ons: Sensitive, caring, humour, little shy and good looking. Offs: Smoking, arrogant, controling, abusive, annoying.

8. June Cleaver

I get turned on by a hard working man! I really like country boys that are thick, hairy, manly, when in his hunter cloths, rough and tough types mostly. When he touches me with his big strong hands of a working man across my soft skin really gets me HOT! I also am turned on by a dominent man who takes control in a fair way of course and especially in the bedroom with some forcefull dirty talk with that country twang for good measure is a huge turn-on for me!!! I guess talk and touch is what really turns me on. June

9. GayJay

Turn on's just makes me think of sexual things, but i'm not gonna be the only one to post that :')

But in general i'm quite picky on looks i always want ginger hair and blue eyes, probably some facial piercings, confident and cocky/flirty. And i like them to be pretty natural with none/ just a little make-up and natural hair and be able to pull off any style. And not thin

Turn offs- Blondes, too quiet or shy, too mature and won't have a laugh. Lots of make up and thin

10. Candace

Turn on's- reading sexual stuff, nice arms, personality, eyes, voice, and open clothing (muscle shirts, sleevless) etc.

Turn offs- smokers, tatoos, piercings (maybe an earring is ok), and douchebags.

11. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol not weird at all, Star Wars ftw

12. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Turn offs: narcissistic, manipulative, whiny, insecure, superficial, close-minded, and prejudiced

Turn ons: intelligent, healthy, emotionally mature, adaptable, respectful, honest, empathic

13. Britishskittles

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The main turn on for me is a girl who can make me laugh and who I trust , also someone who isn't afraid to show effectionate and will cuddle me and be loyal to me. Turn off are girls who hide behind make up and clothes and appear abnormally perfect , cheaters and those who bitch about others behind there backs I need a girl I can trust

14. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Turn ons: Intelligence, someone who's geeky and maybe a bit of a dork, possibly artistic, honest, sweet, emphapatic, good sense of humor, someone who can be a friend and a lover

Turn offs: Douchebags, liars, perverts (I'm all for a good sex life, just don't want to date the kind of person Chris Hansen would sit down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), someone controlling or unable to communicate, or anyone who patronizes/down beats me, etc.

15. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Turn-Ons. Good sense of humor, cute smile, cute ass, infectious laugh, kind, sensitive.

Turn-Offs. Insensitive, bad mannered, judgmental, humorless, anal, spiteful.

16. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Turn on: Someone who can make me laugh, good kisser, sexy smile, nerdy.

Turn off: Ego, assholes, superficialness, cry babies

17. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Turn ons: A sense of humour and ambition, similar interests.
    Turn offs: sex.

18. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought more:
    Ons: Like the outdoors and swimming, Smart (but not so smart their mean about it), Likes spending time with me, Doesn't rush things, and... Is little rough and dominant sometimes if you catch my meaning. :icon_wink

Offs: Dislikes animals, Smokes, Drinks, Does Drugs, Has been involved in any kind of criminal activity, Tries to rush things.

If you can't tell I'm a little bit picky...

19. BornInTexas

Being picky is okay. It just means that you have preferences, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Came up with some more as well.

ONS: Likes to cook, like me. Similar sense of humor, friendly, and I'll be honest. That musky scent some men have. :love:

OFFS: Dislikes reading, drugs, cheaters, rushers in the sense of trying to rush me into doing things I don't want to do, and prejudiced.

20. Night Rain

Ons: Smile a lot, talented, leader, dependable, strong :slight_smile:">), similar interests (music, manga, games, etc.)
    Offs:
    - Bad grammar, flamboyant/feminist, scrawny/obese, rude, impolite, not nice to the waiters/waitresses...
    - Non-believer of: Evolution, Global Warming
    - Believer of: God (nothing against it though), Justin Bieber