1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who you're attracted to...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Parawhore, May 16, 2013.

1. Parawhore

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's really cool to me that people can be attracted to all kinds of people, you know?

It's also cool to me that different people like different people as well. Like, each person has there own unique kind of person they feel a bond towards. For example, I know that I am really drawn to the "bear" kind of guys, while other people may even find that gross. Not that that's the only kind of person I am attracted to, mind you. I just love how varied we all are you know?

When it stops being cool, is when other people bash you for it. That's no good. Obviously.

I just think it's beautiful, you know?
    Haha I probably sound like a Pollyanna, but you know...
    Anyone else feel the same?

Loving it here (!)

2. Munyal

Ya, I'm attracted to the classically handsome guy.

I'm also emotionally attracted to girls. Like, I love to spend time with them and stuff, but just not sexually interested.

3. Parawhore

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Same. I'd say I'm more attracted to the personality. The body is just a bonus.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Count me in as another appreciator of bears. :slight_smile:

It's definitely a good thing that we're all attracted to different kinds of people. If we were all attracted to the same type of people, those outside of that type would be shit out of luck, and those in that type would probably have a hard time handling all the attention. :lol:

5. Candace

I like personality, but I lean more towards Hispanic guys and people with really nice accent ^_^. Fortunately, I have a boyfriend already, so I'm already content with what I have :slight_smile:

6. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right? I'm so glad I'm not alone in this. It's absolutely fascinating how we get pulled to different types of people. It's super-cool and I'm glad other people appreciate it too!

7. StellaLea

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really new to this... but..

I think past being asexual I would be straight in the sense that I find it easier to attach to guys rather than girls.
    But when it comes to type, I actually have a very specific type. I'd never noticed it until during a bad break up with a guy who'd actually been my best friend at one point told me I'm attracted to the guys that have problems. Perhaps the idea of inner demons is the only thing I look for in people, because I know I've had my own.
    Physically I think I find men most attractive when they're less manly...
    I like long hair, shapeless guys. I adore guys with long wavy blonde hair, like honey-golden blonde. I've had friends with hair like that... Maybe I have an interest in hair. :confused:

8. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah... I feel horrible when people are just like "omg he is so ugly, how can she date him?" it's just like "stop talking right now". People have different views on everybody. For them, they might be the most beautiful human beings, inside and out. Each one of us see people differently.

I lean more to darker girls, I think they are awesome. My mom's side of family is kind of dark, they are brownish (idk if i can say that). And I just hate that I don't have the same skin colour as them, I think it's so pretty and unique and the girls are so fab. Yeah... haha. And my brother and I are both "white". Also brunettes. OMG. Yeah... I think blondes are beautiful as well, but whenever I see a brunette I melt haha.

9. StellaLea

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think a lot of people's misconception about being asexual is that I can't be unattracted to someone, and that's very untrue. I know who I find physically appealing, and I can look at other girls and wish I looked like them just the same as other teenage girls.
    I would date girls, and I actually have tried.
    But I don't really connect with them like I wish I did.
    I actually feel self-conscious around girls, like they're better looking than me, and I feel weird. And I don't have a type of girl I even prefer. I just know what I don't like when I see it.

10. Femmeme

I know exactly what you mean. I'm primarily attracted to butch women, not like Shane from the L Word, but like sturdily built short haired women in senible shoes. The kind that people (including plenty of other lesbians) call unattractive and manly. I love them. Something about them just makes me swoon.

I'm sometimes baffled by what others think of as sexy, but yes I am awed and delighted by the variety of it all. (&&&)

11. Niko

I'm really attracted to edgy, kind of femme looking guys; but of course personality comes first, so almost anything goes.

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Personality tends to come first for me, honestly, but I've noticed that most of the women I'm attracted to are either short haired and kind of "butch" (more chapstick lesbian though, honestly), or feminine and curvy. My men tend to be either andro/femme and or geeky, with the occasional silver fox thrown in. :wink:

13. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Im with the band on this one; Personality is a huge factor for me... Funny guys are just it for me, and guys who dont know how cute/hot they are... My crush atm is about 6'0, and he has the most adorable hazel eyes, and he doesnt even know how amazing he looks in glasses :3 He actually has a bit of a self-esteem problem, and while i discourage it, its adds to the attraction. He doesnt look very feminine at all, but not masculine either unless you count height + broad shoulders.

I think that basically applies to everyone ive ever liked. Funny/Dorky and unaware... idk what that says about me haha

14. putresVigil

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know it is common to say "Personality is more important" and for me that is the truth but to a sort of weird degree. Like I am definitely pretty much attracted to guys much more so than girls and only attracted to guys for personality, but I am not attracted to guys, generally, if that makes sense? Like I can appreciate a good looking person but can't really fantasize about anyone without an emotional connection. Even with masturbation, I find I have to cook up an elaborate scenario in my head involving some for of romance - otherwise I can't enjoy it or get into it.

I tend to be drawn to more feminine guys (weird for a bigger, more masculine guy from what I read). That said I can learn to find more and more attractive the more I find about them that I like. For example, one male I fancied revealed he was a huge Resident Evil and Survival Horror nerd like me, recently, and I suddenly began to notice how pretty his eyes were. I can't have sex without forming intense emotional bonds either, though, so I may not be typical. That is my experience though.

15. glitter pills

buff russian military guys <3_______<3
    which is funny because i look basically the complete opposite ​

16. yeolderman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am attracted to big hairy bears,and effeminate 4os men

17. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im attracted to the personality! but in the looks im attracted to curly haired guys! dunno why, i really find it hot

18. UndercoverGypsy

Twinks, and Dave Grohl. Oh, and David Tennant.

19. yellowsun

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I personally don't have a certain type of woman that I'm attracted to when it comes to their outer beauty except I like women who are more on the feminine side. I do have a type though when it comes to personality. I get attracted to women who are kind, compassionate, have a sense of humor, are intelligent, and are sensitive yet strong.

20. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Girls who are happy to be silly, who I can dork around with without them being all concerned about how they look. Looks aren't a big deal. However, I posted in a thread like this a couple of years back saying I have kind of a thing for really small girls in oversized clothes, I get all cuddly and protective.
    Fun fact: my current girlfriend is 5'0 and 90% of the time wears oversized hoodies, and we have Gravity Falls marathons and talk entirely in beeps and boops occasionally. I got lucky. :grin: