1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just love it when people tell me who I am and who I'm not?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by djstcktn326, May 17, 2013.

1. djstcktn326

It's like "Oh my gosh, since when did you get the power to be in my shoes?"

2. BornInTexas

They're also known as "judgmental d-bags" for short. :slight_smile:

3. djstcktn326

Or "psychic d-bags." :slight_smile: I almost want to say "What am I thinking of." Lol

4. putresVigil

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When I first told my mom I was into other guys she retorted with "You just haven't found the right girl yet. You are perfectly normal." She did get over that but was kind of a funny response. Not sure if that is the same thing, but sort of similar. She is one of those people who guesses at what others must be thinking about her (e.g. "Did you see that lady in the store? She kept looking over at me. I think it is because I look fat in this shirt. Do I look fat in this shirt?"). May just be her personality, though. She does a lot of mind reading like that. Wouldn't probably call her a d-bag though (being my mum and all).

5. I get the feeling that you didn't start this thread randomly for no reason. Is everything OK? :frowning2:

6. djstcktn326

Yeah I'm fine. I'm just sooooo fed up with people telling me "You're not this, you're that." It's one of my biggest pet peeves, actually. But yeah I'm fine. (*hug*)

7. I know the feels.