1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good News only

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4ever Hearth, May 17, 2013.

1. 4ever Hearth

Here's a thread meant to make you focus on the positive of your year, month, week, day, hour since it is so much easier to get mixed up in the Anxiety, Frustration and Negativity of our lives. :icon_bigg

No matter how big or small just post. Your opinion matters and is shared here, somewhere. :thumbsup: (&&&)

2. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    Well, My best friend came back from Qatar for holiday, He's been gone since 2009 (I think.) So, yeah, pretty happy! :grin:

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I found EC this year & also came out to myself, that makes this a special year & on the plus side I get to know some beautiful people that I have so much in common with :kiss:(*hug*)(&&&)

4. BornInTexas

My baccalaureate, which I don't want to attend, is today, and my graduation ceremony is tomorrow. :slight_smile:

5. Kat kanu

just came out to a guy at my new job and he thinks its awesome im loving texas right now

6. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I found Empty closets that changed my life! its great to feel free in here :grin:

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Finally coming to terms with myself and I've honestly never felt better, finally having a name for what I am and an answer to my questioning.

EC is the only place I can honestly be a guy and I love it. :3

8. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I came out to my boss and coworkers about my transition a little while ago and they all appreciate and support me 100%. We're like a little queer music family. :slight_smile: It's such a relief that I can be myself at work.

9. BornInTexas

Glad to hear that. :grin:

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

:thumbsup:

Awesome!

11. Foxface

well...I have lost 19 pounds and 3 inches on my stomach in the past three months

Foxface

12. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

I finished my junior year of college this week (!)

13. Hefiel

Found EC, came out to both myself and my family (I've got no friends to come out to, makes life so much easier when you look at the positive side of things :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Also got accepted into college.

14. eatsleepclimb

I'm going to a Tegan and Sara concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
    Literally I cannot describe my excitement. They are the love of my life :icon_wink
    It's going to be sort of awkward because my dad is insisting on coming. But that's ok.
    (!) (!) (!) so excited!

15. 4ever Hearth

I didn't expect so many ppl to jump onto this. Congratz to you all and best wishes from myself.

I made a doctor's appointment for this upcoming Monday and I am definitely going to ask him about some therapists. So I'm not really stoked about it just happy that I finally got the balls to take the first step on my own. :lol:

16. I was able to do a dance number with my school's dance team. SO FUN.

Also, finding with website changed my life because I found so many LGBT people I could relate with. It's like LGBT unite LOL

17. BudderMC

Cute guy (whom I'm convincing myself is gay) keeps replying to me on Facebook. Good enough news for me.

18. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

Over the past few months I've started my switch from physics to computer science, plus I found a job writing code. Now I can look forward to getting paid for doing something I love to do.

19. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

I found hacks so I can make polyamorous marriages occur w/o jealousy for my sims! Now my persona can marry my best gal friend AND my best guy friend! :wink:

20. Sabinian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything in my life in sunshine and rainbows right now. The month started out spottily but had gotten a million times better. I'm on Cloud Nine.