1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gone back in the closet

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by somegirl, May 18, 2013.

1. somegirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok, so as the title says I've gone back into the closet. I recently came out to another one of my close friends. So that was 4 people who knew. But last week I told my best friend I was straight and it was a just a big phase. We've since had a falling out:// At least she thinks I'm straight so she can't tell anyone otherwise. Then I was in a bad mood and just want to be on my own from now and told the other 3 girls I'm straight too. Now I'm back in the closet and don't know what to do. I don't know why I told them all this. I think because I want to be on my own from now I don't want people knowing anything about me. I just don't know what to do because I'm doubting myself and feel ashamed that I'm not "proud" anymore. I know most of you will say that it was a stupid thing to do, it was, I know. I just didn't want anyone to know anything about me anymore. I feel so alone again. Please just someone tell me what to do:tears:

2. lawRAWR

No, it's not a stupid thing to do. I did the same not too long ago. I think you may need to tell a close friend how you are feeling. Maybe if people ask you from now on, you tell them what you are feeling instead of going back in the closet?

3. Don't feel ashamed you don't feel pride! I don't either, but it doesn't mean you hate who you are it just means being gay/bi isn't a big issue for you.

4. Candace

I agree with everyone here. Just find some friends who will be there for you when you need them.