1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

our plans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Apr 15, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Our plans for our domestic partnership ceremony are going great and have set a date,May 17th.My girlfriend Yasmine and I decided to hire a planner which is working out very well,my mom's friend Carol and she has done 2 so far of these so far.This part was hard at first,most of them we tried to hire would not do this at all and we saw they were homophobes.My girlfriend and I are really happy knowing this is going to be the best part of our lives and relationship.We did decide on something differant,doing it redneck style.I will be wearing a grubby mechanic's uniform I have putting some wrenches sockets and screwdrivers in the front pockets with my long hair tied up in a ponytail.My girlfriend told me that I will be amazed by hers,wearing a flannel shirt,white t shirt and a pair of jean with holes in the knee area.Our famelies did disagree with this at first and changed thier mind on this knowing we wanted it this way.Our friends think we are crazy dong it this way but they know we want it this way.Her children are looking forwards to see me as their second mom

2. panda

Sounds like it's going to be a "Extra Special" day. Keep us informed. :thumbsup:

3. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will keep up with updates.My parents see I am going to be very happy and know I have a girlfriend that loves and cares about me.