1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had the best laugh

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by NeonMan, May 21, 2013.

1. NeonMan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So here's the deal, when in a discussion, read thoroughly the statements. :roflmao: so you won't get insulted even though you are not being insulted. Just thought I should share this, and I cannot provide a print screen picture on our conversation because he blocked me and I cannot see the conversation.

Yep, so I was talking to this guy on a certain phone app. when we suddenly dived in to the topic of sexuality and we came into an argument

His statement goes something like this,"Oh, that thing again. The real deal is you are still attracted to people of the same-sex regardless of their mental capacity. That's why it is called attraction because it is *helpless we cannot choose who we are attracted to." - prior to that, I said that I am sapiosexual(Although I am not. I don't know I said that I am sapiosexual).

::So here comes me writing and re-writing my message and re-checking my grammatical structure.

My response went something like,"Yes, that's true that attraction cannot be helped but in the case of people 'like me', it is a turn off if a person does possess a mental capacity and ability of a below-average human being." blahblahblah forgot the succeeding sentences* "there are a lot of reasons why there are many and much more complicated terms out there that (I forgot the word ARE here) used by every person to define their physical and emotional attraction towards a person maybe you could elaborate your stance on this argument and tell me where you are coming from."

While re-reading it again, I noticed that I lacked the word *are So I sent another message

"*ARE"

that is to correct my preceding statement that lacks the word *are*

Then he suddenly replied,"The real deal ARE?!" -- "You are hilarious!"

I continued blabbering about more terms and how he is ignorant and how he must research more about terms in order not to get lost in a conversation.

After that, I was waiting for his reply, he admitted to being shallow with his standpoint BUT his reply is followed by a,"You must not correct my incorrect grammar with an incorrect one."

And I here was like, wtf? When did I correct his grammar, and I realized that he thought I was correcting his first statement, which I am not. Then he blocked me without being able to defend my side of the story.

::Moral lesson: Read thoroughly the statement of the one you are talking to because you might create unnecessary dramas. :lol::lol:

Update: yup, he created another account with another fvcking picture and chatted to me, I asked him if it was he, he did not message me back. I am pretty sure it is him.

P.S: I do not have time to re-read my post here to correct any grammatical mistake. Sorry :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: