1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when is the last time u think ur straight?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by neverover, Apr 16, 2008.

1. neverover

at the end on 8th grade, i think its on september or something, the first time i went to gay website. kinda weird at first, but then i keep coming back for more. the next year, i think that i will find the 'right' woman, settle down, and have two kids. i keep pretending to like my girlfriend. buuuuut, now in the age of 17, my mind is all set. im gay and i will search for the right man.

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Eight grade. My realization that I'm gay just dropped down on me like a bombshell and I just accepted it :confused:

3. davo-man

Prob Year 7 was when I knew I wasn't wholly straight, Year 8 was when I knew I was gay. In between, I thought I may have been bi, but by the end of Year 8, I knew I was purebreed gay

4. Tim

Tim

Uh... The last time I had an attraction to girls? 1st grade or younger? When I stopped thinking I was straight? 5th grade. 1st-4th grade I had no interest in the opposite sex, like most boys at that age, focused on homework :3

5. byeee

Last time I thought I was straight? When I was around 13 or so. A few years later I came to the conclusion I was gay... and now I'm having some 'bi sprinkles' I guess. But I doubt I'll ever think I'm straight again.

6. Quitex

Quitex Guest

We might have another one for the club!!!! :grin:
    I'm a gay cookie with bi sprinkles.... but seems that the sprinkles are sooo freaking expenisve nowadays :frowning2:
    Last time I thouhgt I was straight? like a year ago.

7. Connor

Connor Guest

Two years ago. And the time in between 2006 and 2007 (roughly, it was probably a little more than a year of denial/depression over it) was spent trying to convince myself of not being gay.

8. Antonio252

My freshman year of high school was when i realized i was gay but i didn't come out until my Junior year.

9. Starlight

Starlight Guest

Couple of years ago now I guess, I feel that I've always been drawn to both so it's hard to know for sure.

10. byeee

Well, I actually don't like the sprinkles too much but it's okay. :grin:. I'm not gonna go into denial again saying I'm 100% gay now, am I?

11. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Just last year. Now I'm not sure.

< Note that there's no orientation.

12. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Well i dont think Im fully straight but Im starting not wanting to be gay, Im starting not to like gays no more

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably back when I watched the Playboy Channel back in the mid 80s. :slight_smile:

Lex

14. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Shoot, I knew at 5th grade or lower..I knew I liked men, I just didn't know what "gay" was then.

15. I've known for certain that I'm not straight for a couple of years now.

16. Cheese Love

It must have been around eight grade. I totally knew I wasn't into guys, but I didn't want to deal with the possibility I could like girls. I was quite the asexual.

17. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm...two years ago? But that was more of me trying to convince myself that I wasn't gay, I didn't actually believe myself.

The only time I can really remember thinking I was straight was before I knew what the word meant, back in early childhood. I knew I was different from the rest of my classmates, and I had an idea of why, but I remember thinking about how a particular girl looked sort of friendly. My young mind thought that those emotions must be love and thus I must be "normal", but it wasn't long before I had forgotten about it all.

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was about 12 or 13 when I started to realise that I was interested in girls, and a couple of years later when I finally let myself believe that I'm not attracted to guys at all.

19. total mo

total mo Guest

When I wasn't even born yet i really thought i was straight.