1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scarlet123, May 22, 2013.

1. Scarlet123

ok so, i thought i was in love with my best friend in the year above me, yes we are both girls and no she doesn't like girls and she never will. i managed to keep this a secret from her for a very long time but 4 weeks ago i told her but in a questioning way like 'what if what i feel is that i love you?'. To be honest i was never sure if what i was feeling was really love. she ignored me for 1 week and i sent her lots of messages like 'i'm so sorry' and her mum read them and soon found out (and banned her from talking to me) and told her boyfriend who told me she's scared of me. she spoke to me a week later saying she wasn't really scared she just thought that if we didn't speak my feelings would go away. trouble is we never gained back that whole trust and today after school i did it again, i couldn't stop hugging her and i was like crying when i spoke and saying 'please don't go' which is exactly what i did when i told her. she admitted to me that she doesn't fully believe i am over her which is understandable because really i'm not but she's leaving school tomorrow and she said it will be the last time we ever speak :tears:
    please help me convince her i need her without sounding in love?
    if anyone has some advice to keep her in my life i would be forever grateful

2. Hexagon

Tell her that you're sorry for making her uncomfortable, that you meant it as a compliment - she is very pretty - but that you aren't interested in a relationship with her. Then tell her you've found a girlfriend, and that you value her friendship, and would like to keep it.

Yes, I'm aware that isn't true. But sometimes, when dealing with such situations, honesty is overrated.

3. Scarlet123

i completely agree and wish i didnt tell her the truth from the start, it wasn't worth all of this. thanks hexagon

---------- Post added 22nd May 2013 at 05:46 PM ----------

if i tell her i have a girlfriend she will hate me forever though X_X i don't know why but she doesn't like it, maybe because she's a christian and she was brought up this way

4. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow that is a very hard position to be in. But why is she leaving school?

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Everything you've done, and are doing, is basically suggesting the opposite. That you're in love with her. And not the gentle, friendly, wishing-her-the-best type of love. But the jealous, needy, possessive type.

About all you can do is hope that your time apart will help you move beyond those feelings. Where you can think of her fondly. If you have the time and means for one more message, something like this might be in order. "I know my feelings for you aren't returned, and in fact I've come to realize they're out of line. So hopefully our separation can get me back to looking at you as just a friend. Best of luck to you."

Lex

6. Scarlet123

i can't i know i want whats best for her tha'ts why i don't want to be in a relationship with her but yes i love her and i really need her, and wandering ghost in answer to your question she is leaving school because she is finishing year 11 and moving to collage. lex the 2 other people that know me and know i love her said to let her go too but i can't i don't know why maybe because i haven't had that many good friends and i'm not that close to my sisters but i need her to be there like before and i dont know what else to do. we were like sisters and i blew it. :frowning2: now i don't know is she's scared of me, her opinion me or anything i just need her to be there, i feel safe around her and i don't know what i will be like when she's gone

7. Scarlet123

im sorry i just get really despirate sometimes i don't always do this it's just that she told me today that if i see her tomorrow (which she didnt tell me where to go....) it will be the last time i ever speak to her and i cant do that

8. Scarlet123

i need you now tonight,
    and i need you more than ever,
    and if you only hold me tight,
    we'll be holding on forever
    your love is like a shadow on me all of the time.

i don't know what to do,
    i'm always in the dark,

i really need you tonight,
    forever's gonna start tonight,

once upon a time i was falling in love,
    now i'm only falling apart...
    there's nothing i can do
    total eclipse of the heart

once upon a time there was light in my life,
    now there's only love in the dark,
    nothing i can say,
    total eclipse of the heart...

(total eclipse of the heart -i listen to glee version - rachel berry)

gone,
    love is never gone,
    as we travel on,
    love's what we remember,
    kiss today goodbye,
    and point me towards tomorrow,
    it's as if we always knew,
    once again can't regret what i did for love

(what i did for love - again, glee casts rachel berry)

:')