1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birmingham Gay Pride Update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dublin Boy, May 25, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :wow: Where do I start, lets start with my journey, there was problems with the train, so half the journey was by coach & the remainder by train, I got on the coach & I took my seat, the coach was filling up & I was looking out of the window, when all of a sudden this voice said "excuse me is anyone sitting hear" I turned around & this cute looking guy was looking at me :icon_redf "no" I said & he sat down :slight_smile:

I guess he was one of these Guys that doesn't worry about personal space, because his thigh was pressing against mine, sounds a bit like that Guy in the office the other day Lol
    now he never moved his thigh away from mine throughout the journey, not that I was complaining :kiss:

Now I left the coach & made my way to the train, walking behind the Guy who was sitting next to me, he sat down & I sat down next to another cute Guy but facing the other guy, wow I was spoilt for choice (!) What a great start to my day.

I got off the train & made my way to the Gay Pride Event, I quequed up & got my pink wrist band & OMG I have never seen so many cute Guys all in one place, I was in heaven (*hug*) Guys walking around in nothing but trunks & what fit bodies :eusa_whis

I walked around for a bit, not every day you see Guys holding hands & kissing in the street & Girls doing the same, Tran people walking about, transvestites & every gender going, it felt great being around LGBT people & yes there were even a few Straight couples with or without children:eek:

Had a couple of beers & something to eat, sat in a night club for a bit listening to some good music & watching people dance (!) I went outside & I was feeling brave & decided to go on the reverse Bungee, it only had 2 seats & I needed another person to go on with, a girl close by wanted to go on as well, so we paid our money & sat down, the Guy came over to secure our bars & he couldn't secure the Girls bar because her stomach was getting in the way :rolle: oh dear, no Bungee Jump for DB :roflmao:

So after getting my money back, I had a few more Bevies, I went to watch some live acts on stage, I got to see, the Cheeky Girls, JLS & Bananarama :music: I lost count of the Guys who were rubbing themselves up against me, I guess I had my share of Male body contact today :kiss: well after a very eventful day & my 1st Pride day, I headed off home (*hug*)

I will try to add the pictures later (Yes I did take my camera Lol) :kiss::kiss::kiss:

2. DelFelidae

Wow... Sounded REALLY fun! Especially the the parts where cute guys showed up.:slight_smile:

3. JPC

JPC Guest

I am incredibly jealous of you right now, but I'm glad you had a nice time :slight_smile:

4. Rexmond

Sounds so tranquil.

I really can't wait to go to one my self, from what you describe it really does sound like heaven. I can't wait to see pictures! :slight_smile:

5. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh wow,now i cant wait for the Greek Gay Pride on July!Here i cooome!! :slight_smile:

6. Hexagon

Well I got there, walked around, bought the BIGGEST FUCKING FLAG EVER (which is now on by bedroom wall), listened to concerts, burst my ear drums (jk) bought myself a rainbow lip stud, bought a bunch of wristbands and ran out of cash. I'm going back tomorrow. It was pretty good. I'm glad you liked it as well.

Did you see the REALLY HOT guy and girl in yellow underwear on stilts? I think I stared at them for half an hour.

7. JPC

JPC Guest

It'd be pretty cool if you two bumped into each other but didn't realise.

8. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats DB! Sounds like it was a wonderful day!

9. Hexagon

We probably did. I went to some of the acts he mentioned.

10. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I did see them on the stilts & also to 2 big Drag Queens, did you hear them telling people to move back as people at the front were getting crushed just before JLS come on, if you was still there when Bananarama came on, the medics had to move some people who got a little crushed, I had a weekend band, so I could have gone back tomorrow, but alas I am at my parents (*hug*)

PS: you could have been one of the ones rubbing up against me :roflmao:

11. Perseus

OMG that sounds so amazing XD

I really really really really really want to go to a pride now :grin: I'm jealous :dry: lol

Great to know that you had fun :slight_smile:

12. DanD

Wow DB, sounds like it was awesome. Looking forward to some visuals.

13. Hefiel

That sounded like fun. Makes me look forward to Pride here in Montreal (mid-August)

14. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As Promised (*hug*)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 26th May 2013 at 09:19 AM ----------

[​IMG]

---------- Post added 26th May 2013 at 09:22 AM ----------

[​IMG]

#14 Dublin Boy, May 26, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2013
  15. Perseus

16. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Pretty cool!
    those dogs are a bit creppy tho xD

17. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :roflmao: They were certainly different :badgrin:

18. Rexmond

Looks more awesome than I thought, and there are so many people! Can't wait to go to one my self. But yeah, never seen costumes like those. :lol:

19. MixedNutz

Looks like so much fun!

20. DanD

No photos of the couple on stilts :wink: - looks like you had a great time DB, very happy for you.