1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If u were alone would u ask a random lesbian couple to hang with them ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Unsurevirgin, May 26, 2013.

1. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

So today I went to the fair alone,I thought my friend would be there but she didn't go , I saw a lesbian teenage couple . I wanted to hang out with them ,get to know them and get to know if i fit in that category but I didn't say anything . I didn't wanna be a third wheel . So what would u do to know if u wanted to know ur self ?

2. AAASAS

Maybe you can have a threesome

3. photoguy93

Well, I'd just make friends with people. I wouldn't use folks for experiments. Something that can be difficult for people "outside" our community (unsure, etc.) is that it seems like we're so different, or that there's a lot to learn. Honestly, we are all really normal. I'd find friends first, then ask questions and learn from their experiences.

Also, depending on where you live, you can never really assume anything. They might look like lesbians, or act like lesbians, or seem like lesbians...but they could be sisters from the church. Again...just make friends and see what happens.

4. destiny99

destiny99 Guest

You can always talk to the people here on EC.

5. Unsurevirgin

Unsurevirgin Guest

Would u plz be respectful ? I don't like that disgusting idea of a threesome .