1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It felt..amazing?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayAndHappylol, May 27, 2013.

1. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    So today we were having exams,and we were having a break so one of my classmates(HE IS HOT AND CUTE)was joking around and suddenly he came infront of me,and he told me ''Lets pretend we are a couple,for fun?'' I was like.. ''ummm..alright ._.'' ..and then he started touching my hand,it felt really awsome,like his hand was so warm and soft..and the way he touched my hand nearly gave me a boner :grin: But yeah that lasted for like..5 seconds.Then we all laughed and he continue doing other silly stuff which i didnt care about..but..UGH that touch..made my heart beat fast.I know im overreacting but,things like that usually dont happen xD

2. Rexmond

Haha, awesome. :wink:

I know exactly how it feels. When I was doing revision sessions with my Biology teacher, we used my revision book, and sometimes we'd both try and turn the page at the same time, and I've touched his hand a few times. Amazing only begins to describe it.

3. Lewis

I know that feeling. My friend sometimes holds my hand as a joke and sometimes even kisses it o_o I know, weird right? But yeah I understand the whole boner thing, he knows that I'm gay too and that it makes me get nervous.

I try to act like I don't react to it, but I love it. I just wish I could sit there all day holding someone's hand.

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's all down to contact, if I sit next to a Cute Guy on the bus & his thigh is touching mine, it sends me wild, I think us Gay Guys need Male contact, we want to be hugged or held by another Guy :slight_smile:

5. Yeah, I've felt that moment before. Whenever I wear shorts and I go to my school's arena and I sit next to a cute guy while his legs are touching mine, I get this shocking sensation LOL

6. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Exactly!I need it so much!Like,i need to feel a guys body next to mine touching mine,even with clothes,even if he is sweaty no matter what!I want soft touches,i want to feel their presence!Its..its just so natural to me,i just want it :grin:

---------- Post added 27th May 2013 at 07:27 AM ----------

Thats so true!I remember when i was at 6th grade i was wearing shorts and the next guy also,and i used to put my leg next to his xD it was awesome

7. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    nice one! that really feels amazing. i remember in first year of college, my crush looks at me eye to eye, and it makes me smiling.

Not a stranger one i guess :slight_smile:

#7 Garciano, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
  8. Abraxas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Those moments of such contact from a crush are, well, for a lack of a better term, magical.
    They tend to hit heavy on the emotional scale, without a doubt, and they leave you wanting more.
    Ah, man, I know I'm always waiting for the next time my crush does such. ^^ Oh, the feelings. =P

9. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah many feelings,but he is not my crush anyway.

10. Hiems

I get goosebumps just thinking about holding hands with an attractive guy. I expect that I would feel euphoric when actually experiencing such a moment...

11. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thats so true!

12. DelFelidae

My crush for some reason grabbed my hand but somehow forget he was holding it as the teacher came into the room. For a few seconds I was just like OMG, DO NOT LET GO! Sadly he did and I was slightly disappointed by the way he seemed mildly horrified to realize he was still holding my hand.
    I had to catch my breath for those few seconds.

13. arturoenrico

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I might faint

14. Spurned

Spurned Guest

I feel out of place being bisexual and mostly attracted to girls, but I also get this feeling. I've not yet felt my girlfriends hand (long distance, it has it's disadvantages) but I've had the feeling before where just accidentally brushing someone you likes's skin makes you shudder and *smashes keyboard feeling*

It's just so amazing, which makes me so more excited to meet her. :3

15. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Oh god, I know this feeling all too well. Even if it's a guy that I wouldn't think about being in a relationship because...
    A: They're straight
    B: They're my friend

It happens even when it's just like a light touch on the shoulder or occasionally on my back or chest. I've ended up dancing in Theater Arts with several of the upper classmen guys, even though I doubt they're gay (except for one I suspect might be) I feel electric, like it's... right.

So that feeling makes it hard for me to stay in the closet, I limit myself to allowing to dance with another guy like once every month so I don't get suspected at all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good luck to ya!

16. Ticklish Fish

I get a boner reading this... >.<

17. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people
    I definitely know what you mean! I go both ways with gender so I have this constant awareness of pretty much everyone. Pretty much anyone's hand brushes mine or someones leg ends up touching mine I get really tense but excited at the same time, if that makes sense. But it can be so awkward when it happens with friends :/

18. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I did too, and I feel guilty :/

19. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad I'm not the only one XD

Anyways, I know that feel. My crush high fived me a few days ago before school got out and it got kind of awkward, because his fingers locked with mine and he held it there for like 3 seconds before realizing what he did. Not that I'm complaining, but it was still pretty weird XD

20. Average Joe

It DOES feel amazing. I remember there was a time when my (homophobic) crush of +5 years would hug me and call me his bro every now and then. He meant it in a completely non-sexual way, I know it, but man it felt so nice. I cherished every second of each and every hug we exchanged.

The story of my life. This describes exactly how I felt during those rare occasions we hugged. I just hope I wasn't too obvious because I'm not out to him.