1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Interesting Dream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by suburbs_of_sodom, Jan 1, 2007.

1. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    I was just wondering what everyone's most interesting dream was. Not necessarily best or worst dream, just the most interesting one where you woke up thinking "that was thouroughly entertaining."

Mine was when there had apparently been some sort of holocaust where everyone in my school died and went to heaven (this part wasn't actually in the dream, I just somehow knew we were all dead), and so we were all sorted into rooms based on our birth year. But the odd thing about these rooms were that they were furnished with desks just like the ones we have at school, and the rooms looked just like our classrooms, only they were tiered. And another interesting thing is that there were a bunch of random people there, some who were in the grade above me, and some I just didn't know, and, even though I knew that everyone in the school had died, I only associated with/saw the people in my latin class.

So, eventually we were given these metal rectangles, in the size and shape of credit cards, only about a centimeter thick and taken to an "atm room." This room was almost entirely black and extended infinitely in all directions (up and down included), and streaming through the room were what looked like lit up stock tickers, kind of like the ones you see in Times Square: all red, orange, and yellow.

Then we were asked to put our cards into the atm and we'd recieve a certain amount of money based on how good we'd been in the past life. So my friends Katie and George (both in my Latin class) both put theirs in and received $5 each. Then I put mine in, but I only got $2.50, and my other friend Katherine (also in my Latin class) turned to me and said "maybe you're just smart."

The End.

2. That is fascinating, especially that last line!

I'll post one of mine sooner or later.