1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Eye F..k

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Simba29, May 28, 2013.

1. Simba29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This is a term that I've been hearing a lot lately. From what I know it's supposed to mean a stranger looks you up and down in a sexual way usually in a public place. If that's true then I think I may have had this happen to me! :icon_redf The only issue I have is most people who don't know me think I look in my teens..so I don't know if that's good or not! :confused: Can anyone elaborate on this rather trivial subject? :slight_smile:

2. FemCasanova

The term as I have understood it applies when somebody is staring into your eyes, for longer than what is considered "normal" (2-3 seconds are considered the standard max, when not close friends in a conversation) and also indicates that the people in question are standing inside each other`s intimacy zone. It`s a flirtatious eye-lock that goes beyond the standard eye-flirting, which is prolonged eye-contact, or the carefully "have to drag my gaze away" look. Though, I rarely hear the term outside of "shipping" circles, so I have never seen it in reality, lol. What you describe sounds like the "X ray vision" look :slight_smile: Which a lot of girls complain about, because it can be somewhat uncomfortable. If it`s a complete stranger, I can get it. If it`s with a date, and the situation has already progressed towards the sexual, then I wouldn`t have minded. Not sure how this applies when the dynamic is between two gay men, or if it`s generally offensive mostly when it`s done with straight women.

Sorry for the ramble, I haven`t had my coffee yet! Maybe I`ll come back to this thread with a more awake mind later and be able to give a more intelligent reply, lol :slight_smile:

3. Candace

This is the first time I've ever heard of it, and I'm guilty of doing it when I see an attractive guy :wink:. I'll stop doing it when he stops being cute, ok? hahaha

4. Rexmond

I've been doing it too, probably too much! XD

The lab technician at my school now stares at me before I even get a chance to look him in the eyes, which prevents me from "eye fucking" him. It's not a screw, but more of a "I know you always look at me, but not today" look. :wink:

5. Simba29

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks for going into more detail FemCasanova, you've explained the term much better than I ever could!
    I think this may have happened to me while I was walking in the mall area and I felt that someone was looking me up and down and I turned my head a little and this really cute guy was looking straight at me! He had this irresistible smile on his face & so I looked straight back at him and we made eye contact for more than a few seconds...the problem was I didn't want to look away! I had to keep walking on dammit! :bang:
    In shops you see people looking at others all the time but the look from this guy seemed more than your average glance. Gosh I don't know maybe it was nothing..maybe I'm trying to boost my ego! :lol: